Rap Worlds Forums

Rap Worlds Forums (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment & Comedy Corner (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   X Box Live Gamer Tags (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115293)

LL Kool-Aid 03-10-2008 09:28 PM

Re: X Box Live Gamer Tags

oh ok.

J.A.W. 03-11-2008 07:13 PM

grabbin army of two tommorrow..

game tage: Madcproductions

Irate. 03-24-2008 08:34 PM

got an xbox on the cheap today... will get myself some games in a week or 2 depending on cash situation.. so hopefully have it online around same time..

LL Kool-Aid 03-24-2008 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.A.W. (Post 1520296)
grabbin army of two tommorrow..

game tage: Madcproductions

Is that game any good my bro is bugging me to take him to Rent it.

J.A.W. 03-25-2008 12:22 AM

if you rent it.. you'll wanna buy it..

so just buy it.. it's a sick game.. best have hd tv for it tho, to really get blown away grahpics wise. gameplay is fun to.. lol

LL Kool-Aid 03-25-2008 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.A.W. (Post 1529898)
if you rent it.. you'll wanna buy it..

so just buy it.. it's a sick game.. best have hd tv for it tho, to really get blown away grahpics wise. gameplay is fun to.. lol

I'm broke, why do you think I'm renting it? :(

Irate. 03-25-2008 10:13 AM

anyone played forza 2? if so.. what did you think of it.. i haven't played it yet.. but i'm borrowing it off my bro later today until i buy myself some games

Denz 03-25-2008 01:46 PM

My mate plays it......... if that's any help. I don't know what he thinks about it. :)

Just get Call Of Duty 4, it's the greatest game ever ! I must have saved hundreds just from beer money. :D

Irate. 03-25-2008 04:19 PM

^^haha thats the first game i intend to buy.. played that forza for a bit.. but bored of it already.. got month free trial.. and my bro gave me an extra 48 hours.. but probably get a year membership in a couple of weeks..

gamertag: irate1985

are there many good skating games out there? i know of tony hawks.. and as soon as i own that.. i challenge any cunt out there to a game, i'm the combo king :D unbeatable.. people are like.. yeah i'll kick your ass.. so i'm quiet... i pick up my controller.. and watch them bow their head in shame after :)

Denz 03-25-2008 07:53 PM

I think the game "Skate" is the best. You should just download the demo's from the marketplace and see what games you like. I'm sure "skate" is on there.

I'll add you to my friends list when I log on. :)