Rap Worlds Forums

Rap Worlds Forums (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Jay Z (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Is Jay Z The Best Rapper Alive (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54025)

.3-Clips. 07-21-2006 09:10 PM

Re: Is Jay Z The Best Rapper Alive

i was watchin a show with all the top rap critics debating on who was the best rapper ever...----i dont totally agree with it but here are standings----
3. Biggie
2. Tupac
1. Jay-Z

apolis 07-23-2006 02:52 AM

^ ^^^ wow thats bullshit

.3-Clips. 07-23-2006 10:30 PM

i didnt say it...they did:P

Elite1 07-24-2006 01:01 AM

i say hov, cause he could do what nas cant, make a hot street record, a hot club record, and go multiplatinum everytime out the gate. Nas may have won the battle and i think a little better lyrically but rap is a business and all hovs classics wnt multi while nas was constantly slept on cause rarely did he have that hit song

Elite1 07-24-2006 01:02 AM

i say hov, cause he could do what nas cant, make a hot street record, a hot club record, and go multiplatinum everytime out the gate. Nas may have won the battle and i think a little better lyrically but rap is a business and all hovs classics wnt multi while nas was constantly slept on cause rarely did he have that hit song to make every1 go cop a nasir cd

Anima Mundi 07-25-2006 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite1
i say hov, cause he could do what nas cant, make a hot street record, a hot club record, and go multiplatinum everytime out the gate. Nas may have won the battle and i think a little better lyrically but rap is a business and all hovs classics wnt multi while nas was constantly slept on cause rarely did he have that hit song

how is rap a business? that mean jayz is a better rapper cause he maybe sold more records?
if ur saying that why dont u just say 50 cent was the best rapper alive

Anima Mundi 07-25-2006 06:51 AM

n where the fuck is that homo HOV now
to embarassed to come back in here

Elite1 07-25-2006 11:30 PM

okay, so rap aint just a buisiness, but its a buisiness combined with the actual quality u are able to produce, as far as that goes, Jay is the greatest alive

EBOLA 07-26-2006 05:08 PM

not even close

Finna_Shyne 07-28-2006 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhyteBlood
i was watchin a show with all the top rap critics debating on who was the best rapper ever...----i dont totally agree with it but here are standings----
3. Biggie
2. Tupac
1. Jay-Z

i think dat must be like
1-pac
2-biggie
3-jay-z