Rap Worlds Forums

Rap Worlds Forums (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Jay Z (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Is Jay Z The Best Rapper Alive (http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54025)

FiRON 04-06-2006 10:04 PM

Re: Is Jay Z The Best Rapper Alive

hell no...hes good but not the greatest

Bone24 04-17-2006 01:58 AM

He claims greatest rapper alive, but last I checked Bone Thugs are still alive so Jay is lyin.

H_O_V 04-17-2006 10:09 AM

Wow, you think Bone thugz are. Well thats your opinion I guess.

-Maple- 04-17-2006 11:57 PM

in a word

no

ILLADEN 04-18-2006 12:05 AM

jay is definately not the best rapper alive. his flow is ridiculous but he doesnt really say shit that has meaning like a message. now IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE thats a diff story. anyone who ryhmes must have a message and not always talk about the ice , cars. money women that shit is garbage. would really like to hear more politically driven stuff on here or something with some meaning. a message to be heard.

FiRON 04-18-2006 07:37 AM

killah priest

H_O_V 04-18-2006 10:12 AM

Um, if I was rich as Jay I would rap about that shit to. Anywayz though he rap about deep shit all the time, its just not in his commercial hits. Listen to the albums, before you doubt him, or judge him.

ILLADEN 04-18-2006 01:12 PM

i agree with you. i have listened to his albums and he does write about some deep shit but im talking poilitically driven shit thats goign on in the world today. thats what im talking about. if jigga rhymed about the shit he would have a big influence on alot of young and older people they would listen. He can be a very important voice with alot of influence . see what i mean. that being said jigga is at the top but hes not the best rapper alive.

H_O_V 04-19-2006 09:22 AM

His voice is his label now, which is spittin out the hottest artists in the market.

ILLADEN 04-22-2006 03:32 PM

ya i guess. kanye is his back bone. who else young geezy? jigga needs to come hard with a new album and show everyone hes stil the king. plus you guys here that camron diss to jay-z is he gonna came back or sit this one out? he got rapped on that just like when nas came at him and tore his head off. jay isnt much of a battle rhymer i guess. me my self personally am not a battler i write tracks with some meaning behind them. i have a message in all. that why im on this site to learn how to battle rhyme or see how i do and elevate