View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 03:51 PM   #30
The FranchiZe
Intricate Syndicate

Rap Worlds Cash: 1222.50
The FranchiZe is a strong force on Rap WorldsThe FranchiZe is a strong force on Rap WorldsThe FranchiZe is a strong force on Rap WorldsThe FranchiZe is a strong force on Rap WorldsThe FranchiZe is a strong force on Rap WorldsThe FranchiZe is a strong force on Rap WorldsThe FranchiZe is a strong force on Rap WorldsThe FranchiZe is a strong force on Rap WorldsThe FranchiZe is a strong force on Rap WorldsThe FranchiZe is a strong force on Rap WorldsThe FranchiZe is a strong force on Rap Worlds

Re: Is Jay Z The Best Rapper Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by H_O_V
Hes done more for rap in the past 5 years than anyone in the game.
I think Jay-Z should be respected and I do think he's really good... Maybe people don't like him 'cause he got rich... I don't know...

But the originators like Rakim, KRS-One, Big Daddy Kane, Kool G Rap, etc., were the originators of classic hip hop. Rakim, to me, can't be fucked with when it comes to the best because he was doin' the complex shit and all that before anyone... I mean, talk about doin' more for rap... ask a real MC who their favorite rapper is... I bet half the dudes mention his name.

And it's disgusting when I hear these people who say they love rap and they know a couple underground dudes and they think they know what's up, but they have no clue who Rakim is? WTF? RAKIM...

Ra isn't my favorite rapper (Immortal Technique), but when I think of "the best rapper" his name just pops into my head.

Here's a pic: http://rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110124

I'm a great with skill and poise from the state of Illinois
And the only MJ I looked up to wasn't rapin' little boys
- The 'ChiZe
The FranchiZe is offline   Reply With Quote