View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 12:01 PM   #9
~Damien~
Future Nobel Laureate

Rap Worlds Cash: 28311.00
~Damien~ owns Rap Worlds~Damien~ owns Rap Worlds~Damien~ owns Rap Worlds~Damien~ owns Rap Worlds~Damien~ owns Rap Worlds~Damien~ owns Rap Worlds~Damien~ owns Rap Worlds~Damien~ owns Rap Worlds~Damien~ owns Rap Worlds~Damien~ owns Rap Worlds~Damien~ owns Rap Worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom.B
Age shouldn't really matter..
..Oh, but it does. That's where level of Maturity is most associated. Granted age does not completely influence maturity..

Quote:
...when I was 17 I knew the difference between good hip-hop and shit-hop...
..True, but that was dependent on your personal bias and maturity as well as the points you noted in your next statement I've quoted..

Quote:
.Some people are only exposed to certain artists (maybe because of where they live, IDK) so they only hear about those in the headlines as mentioned before.
..Very true. That's why I included Location in my breakdown. Problem is, I live in the South and hate that music with a passion - with the exception of those artists who use their talents to speak on something significant..

Quote:
You gotta give people some time I guess, they'll learn.
..Sadly, some people don't deserve the 100,000 Million brain cells they were blessed with..

~1ne

"We used to think that if we knew one, we knew two, because one and one are two. We are finding that we must learn a great deal more about 'and'."
- Sir Arthur Eddington

~Damien~ is offline   Reply With Quote