Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Entertainment & Comedy Corner
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Entertainment & Comedy Corner Talk about Video Games, Films, TV

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-05-2010, 03:30 PM   #1
J.R.
F.Y.I.R.B.

Rap Worlds Cash: 2376470.31
J.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 2

Send a message via MSN to J.R.
Fifty Dead Men Walking

I saw this film the other day on the movie channel about 3 in the morning. Nothing else was on so I just said fuck it and it actually turned out to be a good movie.
that "He's a tout" shit had me laughing not to mention his b-more reppin' stache.

Quote:
In the 1980s when the Irish civil conflict was at its most treacherous, 22 year old Martin McGartland was recruited by the British police to infiltrate and spy on the IRA. He lived his life under constant threat of exposure and subsequent guaranteed torture and death yet he continued because his information saved many lives. He enjoyed the buzz until one day he was discovered and had to escape against all odds. Inspired by a true story, to this day he is on the run.

Marty McGartland is a 22-year-old street hustler from Ireland, living in the 1980s. He gets noticed by the Provisional Irish Republican Army|Irish Republican Army, but thinks their cruel justice is no good. The British want to use Marty as well, because of his connection to the community undetected. The British police want him to infiltrate and spy on the IRA. Marty decides to work for the police because of his IRA dislike. He soon forgets his political preferences when his powerful position takes over. Despite fearing that the IRA will find out about his spying, he builds up a new sense of self esteem. Afraid his family and friends will be murdered if they are informed, Marty starts to lead a double life. Even his new girlfriend Lara knows nothing of his work.

Things start to take their toll when the British sell them out. They explain their system could fall down and reveal Marty was their bait all along. The IRA capture and torture Marty, but he is able to escape. His best friend and former British police colleague finds Marty and decides to help him hide. Marty knows the IRA will turn to his family and is forced to make a decision, saving himself or his beloved ones.

J.R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 01:38 PM   #2
J.R.
F.Y.I.R.B.

J.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. Bush

Re: Fifty Dead Men Walking

uppin' you sloots.

Old 06-09-2010, 10:43 PM   #3
Kosgrove
EGHCK!

Rap Worlds Cash: 92848.00
Kosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. Bush

suck yer mum

Kosgrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:29 PM   #4
J.R.
F.Y.I.R.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector Camacho View Post
suck yer mum
I don't recall anybody letting you in.

Old 07-02-2010, 04:37 PM   #5
-NawX-
roning since 88

Rap Worlds Cash: 1272.50
-NawX- is bigger than George W. Bush-NawX- is bigger than George W. Bush-NawX- is bigger than George W. Bush-NawX- is bigger than George W. Bush-NawX- is bigger than George W. Bush-NawX- is bigger than George W. Bush-NawX- is bigger than George W. Bush-NawX- is bigger than George W. Bush-NawX- is bigger than George W. Bush-NawX- is bigger than George W. Bush-NawX- is bigger than George W. Bush

Lost: 3

I've done that before. Been up late and took a chance on a movie..sometimes it's awful and other times I am quite amazed.

-NawX- is offline   Reply With Quote