Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Production & Turntablism > Beat Battles
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 07:08 PM   #21
The Troof
Super Fly

Rap Worlds Cash: 270643.00
The Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 2
Lost: 0

Re: Jerrod Thomas vs Press

vote goes to pressa, the chops were smooth but raw, and the drums were pounding. Just better than Jerrod's overall...

Quote:
[21-09, 01:32] sellindatcrack yo keep pushin me and i'll get verm to murk ur moms too

The Troof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 02:40 PM   #22
L.E.E
frail ~audio~head

Rap Worlds Cash: 1440.00
L.E.E is slowly elevating to the top.L.E.E is slowly elevating to the top.L.E.E is slowly elevating to the top.

Send a message via MSN to L.E.E Send a message via Yahoo to L.E.E

lmao..take that random ass sample out jerrod an i'd so use this shit..but filo gets my vote jus cuz that random shit came in..fucked the whole beat up jerrod lol
Old 02-27-2009, 03:48 PM   #23
pi0neer
RapWorld's 9th Wonder

Rap Worlds Cash: 6150.00
pi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad game

Won: 4
Lost: 3

Send a message via AIM to pi0neer

I liked both tracks: the Weezer joint was hot, but kinda played out to me from the Asher Roth "I Love College" joint, and like everybody was saying that other shit just came in randomly and messed it up. It just seemed like a lazy cut n paste because it just came in off beat.

Press's joint was pretty dope too, I dug the speed up on the sample and the way you switched up the arrangement a coupla times. Pretty hardbody.

Overall: Have to give it to press. Solid beat, and not really competition due to the random drop on the other track.

And it weighs a T.U.N.......

pi0neer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 03:53 PM   #24
pi0neer
RapWorld's 9th Wonder

Rap Worlds Cash: 6150.00
pi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad gamepi0neer has mad game

Won: 4
Lost: 3

Send a message via AIM to pi0neer

@ The homeboy P, hit me up when you get a sec.

And it weighs a T.U.N.......

pi0neer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 07:46 PM   #25
jerrod
niggercock

Rap Worlds Cash: 105.00
jerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pi0neer View Post
I liked both tracks: the Weezer joint was hot, but kinda played out to me from the Asher Roth "I Love College" joint, and like everybody was saying that other shit just came in randomly and messed it up. It just seemed like a lazy cut n paste because it just came in off beat.

Press's joint was pretty dope too, I dug the speed up on the sample and the way you switched up the arrangement a coupla times. Pretty hardbody.

Overall: Have to give it to press. Solid beat, and not really competition due to the random drop on the other track.
Fuck that asher roth faggot...

Stealing my thunder

...And Stay there...

"well, if you're content with only dropping shit in Kansas City, you ain't gonna meet no goals you have"
jerrod is offline   Reply With Quote