Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Entertainment & Comedy Corner
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Entertainment & Comedy Corner Talk about Video Games, Films, TV

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-27-2009, 01:54 PM   #1
Yur Worst Enemy
Mirth

Rap Worlds Cash: 1874.50
Yur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 1

Send a message via AIM to Yur Worst Enemy Send a message via MSN to Yur Worst Enemy Send a message via Yahoo to Yur Worst Enemy
Terminator: Salvation question

Serious question ...

For those who have seen the movie....

Can anybody tell me how the dad connected with the story? How was it that John Conner was older than his dad? I went to the bathroom in the earlier part of the movie, and I guess I missed when this part was explained...

"
And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therin I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak...
"
---(Ephesians 6:19-20)
Yur Worst Enemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 04:28 PM   #2
.Alkajazz.
Loremaster

Rap Worlds Cash: 80.33
.Alkajazz. is bigger than George W. Bush.Alkajazz. is bigger than George W. Bush.Alkajazz. is bigger than George W. Bush.Alkajazz. is bigger than George W. Bush.Alkajazz. is bigger than George W. Bush.Alkajazz. is bigger than George W. Bush.Alkajazz. is bigger than George W. Bush.Alkajazz. is bigger than George W. Bush.Alkajazz. is bigger than George W. Bush.Alkajazz. is bigger than George W. Bush.Alkajazz. is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to .Alkajazz. Send a message via MSN to .Alkajazz.
Re: Terminator: Salvation question

Because his dad goes back in time to the first terminator. Aka Kyle Reese.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:00 PM   #3
Yur Worst Enemy
Mirth

Rap Worlds Cash: 1874.50
Yur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. Bush

Lost: 1

Send a message via AIM to Yur Worst Enemy Send a message via MSN to Yur Worst Enemy Send a message via Yahoo to Yur Worst Enemy

Ohhhhhhhh, I get it! You mean in Terminator 1. The guy that was helping Sarah Conner. Okay, so he goes back in time, has sex with Sarah Conner and then he comes back to the future as a young guy. Okay, I got it. But why doesn't anybody in the future know him? Why didn't he have a red badge like the rest of them?

"
And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therin I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak...
"
---(Ephesians 6:19-20)
Yur Worst Enemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 07:19 PM   #4
.Alkajazz.
Loremaster

Rap Worlds Cash: 80.33
.Alkajazz. is bigger than George W. Bush.Alkajazz. is bigger than George W. Bush.Alkajazz. is bigger than George W. Bush.Alkajazz. is bigger than George W. Bush.Alkajazz. is bigger than George W. Bush.Alkajazz. is bigger than George W. Bush.Alkajazz. is bigger than George W. Bush.Alkajazz. is bigger than George W. Bush.Alkajazz. is bigger than George W. Bush.Alkajazz. is bigger than George W. Bush.Alkajazz. is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to .Alkajazz. Send a message via MSN to .Alkajazz.

No, hes born in the future goes back in time, fathers John Connor, then gets killed in the past.
Old 05-27-2009, 08:02 PM   #5
Houston
Houston

Rap Worlds Cash: 1870.00
Houston is bigger than George W. BushHouston is bigger than George W. BushHouston is bigger than George W. BushHouston is bigger than George W. BushHouston is bigger than George W. BushHouston is bigger than George W. BushHouston is bigger than George W. BushHouston is bigger than George W. BushHouston is bigger than George W. BushHouston is bigger than George W. BushHouston is bigger than George W. Bush

^ = Badass.....traveling through time and bangin girls...
My City. Screw's City. Home of the caddys, slabs, blades, swangas, chrysler 300's, lean, dodge chargers, chopped & screwed, the grey cassette, comin' down, poppin trunk, bangin' screw, Houston, TX. What Ya Know 'Bout It.
Houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:50 PM   #6
ClintEastwood
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 1279342.00
ClintEastwood is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Won: 3
Lost: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas-Boyz View Post
proper marty mcfly wae it
ClintEastwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:07 AM   #7
Cest Craven

Rap Worlds Cash: 725.00
Cest Craven has tha skillz to pay tha billzCest Craven has tha skillz to pay tha billzCest Craven has tha skillz to pay tha billzCest Craven has tha skillz to pay tha billzCest Craven has tha skillz to pay tha billzCest Craven has tha skillz to pay tha billzCest Craven has tha skillz to pay tha billzCest Craven has tha skillz to pay tha billz

Send a message via AIM to Cest Craven

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Alkajazz. View Post
No, hes born in the future goes back in time, fathers John Connor, then gets killed in the past.
yea and salvation is about keepin john from ever being born.... if you've ever watched DBZ and seen the HISTORY OF TRUNKS... its like that

give me any thread i guarantee im bombin' with lyrics, combinin' with prerogatives...
that are honest to critics... and timin' in minutes the rhymes gettin shot out ma spirit
at top speed, is mach 3, kilometers in... it I'm shinin', you dimmin' the light thats vital to winnin'
commentin' wit lyrics so sick i gotta vomit to spit em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cest Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:33 AM   #8
♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦
♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦

Rap Worlds Cash: 30.00
♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest

*spoiler alerts*

the machines win

*spoiler alerts*
♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:07 AM   #9
Ignite
Superhero MC

Rap Worlds Cash: 40.00
Ignite is smoking this mutharfucka upIgnite is smoking this mutharfucka upIgnite is smoking this mutharfucka upIgnite is smoking this mutharfucka upIgnite is smoking this mutharfucka upIgnite is smoking this mutharfucka upIgnite is smoking this mutharfucka upIgnite is smoking this mutharfucka upIgnite is smoking this mutharfucka upIgnite is smoking this mutharfucka upIgnite is smoking this mutharfucka up

Lost: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cest Craven View Post
yea and salvation is about keepin john from ever being born.... if you've ever watched DBZ and seen the HISTORY OF TRUNKS... its like that
Wait....Its been almost a decade....

So like Trunks went back in time to make sure vegeta didn't die so that the future wouldn't be bummy.

But um, in terminator it kind of seems like no matter what the computers win...

I mean why didn't he just go back in time and kill the dude who thought up skytech... We could have avoided like three movies...
Old 06-08-2009, 05:14 PM   #10
J.R.
F.Y.I.R.B.

Rap Worlds Cash: 2376470.31
J.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. BushJ.R. is bigger than George W. Bush

Lost: 2

Send a message via MSN to J.R.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas-Boyz View Post
Lmao.

J.R. is offline   Reply With Quote