Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2005, 03:27 PM   #1
T.Bone
Vanilla Killa

Rap Worlds Cash: 619.00
T.Bone is a strong force on Rap WorldsT.Bone is a strong force on Rap WorldsT.Bone is a strong force on Rap WorldsT.Bone is a strong force on Rap WorldsT.Bone is a strong force on Rap WorldsT.Bone is a strong force on Rap WorldsT.Bone is a strong force on Rap WorldsT.Bone is a strong force on Rap WorldsT.Bone is a strong force on Rap WorldsT.Bone is a strong force on Rap WorldsT.Bone is a strong force on Rap Worlds

Send a message via MSN to T.Bone
Flash Light Exposed

Haha, payback's a bitch, biatch! lol...THE EXPOSING WAR IS ON!

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8...exposed4ow.jpg

Old 07-08-2005, 03:32 PM   #2
.Blessed
Aka Rukz.

Rap Worlds Cash: 70212.03
.Blessed is smoking this mutharfucka up.Blessed is smoking this mutharfucka up.Blessed is smoking this mutharfucka up.Blessed is smoking this mutharfucka up.Blessed is smoking this mutharfucka up.Blessed is smoking this mutharfucka up.Blessed is smoking this mutharfucka up.Blessed is smoking this mutharfucka up.Blessed is smoking this mutharfucka up.Blessed is smoking this mutharfucka up.Blessed is smoking this mutharfucka up

Won: 0
Lost: 1

Re: Flash Light Exposed

bwhahahaha ha rofl

Old 07-08-2005, 03:55 PM   #3
Xela
Banned

Xela is a quality memberXela is a quality memberXela is a quality memberXela is a quality memberXela is a quality memberXela is a quality member

Send a message via ICQ to Xela Send a message via AIM to Xela Send a message via MSN to Xela

Lol, t.bone ill get you back . haha and shut up man where just having fun blue blood fuckign faggot, least im not scared to pose as an animal in my pictures but you try to make ur selfl ook like 50 cent by putting a towel around your head. faggot
Old 07-08-2005, 03:56 PM   #4
T.Bone
Vanilla Killa

Rap Worlds Cash: 619.00
T.Bone is a strong force on Rap WorldsT.Bone is a strong force on Rap WorldsT.Bone is a strong force on Rap WorldsT.Bone is a strong force on Rap WorldsT.Bone is a strong force on Rap WorldsT.Bone is a strong force on Rap WorldsT.Bone is a strong force on Rap WorldsT.Bone is a strong force on Rap WorldsT.Bone is a strong force on Rap WorldsT.Bone is a strong force on Rap WorldsT.Bone is a strong force on Rap Worlds

Send a message via MSN to T.Bone

^^lol, and about gettin me back: NO YOU WON'T! (well you probably will lol but o well)

Old 07-08-2005, 03:57 PM   #5
.Blessed
Aka Rukz.

.Blessed is smoking this mutharfucka up.Blessed is smoking this mutharfucka up.Blessed is smoking this mutharfucka up.Blessed is smoking this mutharfucka up.Blessed is smoking this mutharfucka up.Blessed is smoking this mutharfucka up.Blessed is smoking this mutharfucka up.Blessed is smoking this mutharfucka up.Blessed is smoking this mutharfucka up.Blessed is smoking this mutharfucka up.Blessed is smoking this mutharfucka up

flashlgiht you little fuck you better watch you'r racist little mouth

Old 07-08-2005, 04:01 PM   #6
Strat!
Loves Clusion Forever

Rap Worlds Cash: 4339.00
Strat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illest

How was that a racist comment?

Old 07-08-2005, 04:01 PM   #7
Xela
Banned

Xela is a quality memberXela is a quality memberXela is a quality memberXela is a quality memberXela is a quality memberXela is a quality member

Send a message via ICQ to Xela Send a message via AIM to Xela Send a message via MSN to Xela

Im scared you gonna virtually kill me.^^
Old 07-08-2005, 04:02 PM   #8
Xela
Banned

opps I ment that to bloods coment.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:04 PM   #9
.Blessed
Aka Rukz.

i was joking when i tell a joke no one can take it Smh

hey krypton go on msn dawg i havnt spoke to you for ages

Old 07-08-2005, 04:20 PM   #10
Strat!
Loves Clusion Forever

Rap Worlds Cash: 4339.00
Strat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illestStrat! is one of the illest

I don't talk to wannabe blacks....

Closed Thread