Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Hip Hop Forum
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Hip Hop Forum Exclusively talk about rap & hip hop.

Old 05-12-2006, 04:29 PM   #1
Jordan504boy
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 55.00
Jordan504boy is real whack arounds these partsJordan504boy is real whack arounds these partsJordan504boy is real whack arounds these partsJordan504boy is real whack arounds these partsJordan504boy is real whack arounds these partsJordan504boy is real whack arounds these partsJordan504boy is real whack arounds these partsJordan504boy is real whack arounds these partsJordan504boy is real whack arounds these partsJordan504boy is real whack arounds these partsJordan504boy is real whack arounds these parts

IT'S GUTTA TIME - are you ready for the take over!BANNED FROM RADIO & T.V

http://www.myspace.com/masterp (Listen to the track GUTTA TIME on there)

Also LIL ROMEO - You can't shine like me Video (BANNED IN THE USA BY RADIO AND T.V! over 700,000 hits online it's first week, with NO radio or T.V!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6iqfrkXSfQ&eurl=

http://www.guttarmusic.com/urprised

Think about what I saw, think about what it cost/ Think of the rugged cross, without it I would be lost/ You would be without hope, and together we would be tossed/ back and forth, everything that we gained would really be lost/ Thank God for the cross, saved me and made me holy/ But it wasn't in parts, Jesus redeemed the whole me/ MIND, BODY, and SOUL me/
Jordan504boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 04:40 PM   #2
Jordan504boy
Home Dogg

Jordan504boy is real whack arounds these partsJordan504boy is real whack arounds these partsJordan504boy is real whack arounds these partsJordan504boy is real whack arounds these partsJordan504boy is real whack arounds these partsJordan504boy is real whack arounds these partsJordan504boy is real whack arounds these partsJordan504boy is real whack arounds these partsJordan504boy is real whack arounds these partsJordan504boy is real whack arounds these partsJordan504boy is real whack arounds these parts

Re: IT'S GUTTA TIME - are you ready for the take over!BANNED FROM RADIO & T.V

Think about what I saw, think about what it cost/ Think of the rugged cross, without it I would be lost/ You would be without hope, and together we would be tossed/ back and forth, everything that we gained would really be lost/ Thank God for the cross, saved me and made me holy/ But it wasn't in parts, Jesus redeemed the whole me/ MIND, BODY, and SOUL me/
Old 05-12-2006, 05:12 PM   #3
Juice.
Death To The WhiteMan

Juice. is bigger than George W. BushJuice. is bigger than George W. BushJuice. is bigger than George W. BushJuice. is bigger than George W. BushJuice. is bigger than George W. BushJuice. is bigger than George W. BushJuice. is bigger than George W. BushJuice. is bigger than George W. BushJuice. is bigger than George W. BushJuice. is bigger than George W. BushJuice. is bigger than George W. Bush

Why was it banned? Because the rapping was so bad it offended people?

Romeo's saying he's from the hood in that video. Haha, right. Born into a rich Master P mansion. smh.

The production is one of those shitty "Wants to be lil' jon, but fails misserably" beats.
Smh @ Lil Romeo, Lil Bow wow. And props to Will Smith.
Old 05-12-2006, 06:35 PM   #4
H_O_V
the HHF

Rap Worlds Cash: 2168.28
H_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. Bush

Who gives a fuck?
H_O_V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 06:40 PM   #5
Jordan504boy
Home Dogg

That song was directed at Bow wow.

You guys on here have so much hate, settle down.

Old 05-12-2006, 06:41 PM   #6
H_O_V
the HHF

H_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. BushH_O_V is bigger than George W. Bush

Na, he killed bow wow on the song. I heard it, but just honestly, who gives a fuck?
Old 05-12-2006, 06:43 PM   #7
C-Kret-C
Crazy Mutharfucka

Rap Worlds Cash: 416.00
C-Kret-C has tha skillz to pay tha billzC-Kret-C has tha skillz to pay tha billzC-Kret-C has tha skillz to pay tha billzC-Kret-C has tha skillz to pay tha billzC-Kret-C has tha skillz to pay tha billzC-Kret-C has tha skillz to pay tha billzC-Kret-C has tha skillz to pay tha billzC-Kret-C has tha skillz to pay tha billzC-Kret-C has tha skillz to pay tha billz

lil bow wow and romeo are both wack so what if there beefing
they are probably going to rap about who has better acting

WHERE THE GOLD AT
C-Kret-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 06:44 PM   #8
H_O_V
the HHF

I wanna see the boxing match, master p promised. I think rome will wupp bow wows ass.
Old 05-12-2006, 06:58 PM   #9
C-Kret-C
Crazy Mutharfucka

Rap Worlds Cash: 416.00
C-Kret-C has tha skillz to pay tha billzC-Kret-C has tha skillz to pay tha billzC-Kret-C has tha skillz to pay tha billzC-Kret-C has tha skillz to pay tha billzC-Kret-C has tha skillz to pay tha billzC-Kret-C has tha skillz to pay tha billzC-Kret-C has tha skillz to pay tha billzC-Kret-C has tha skillz to pay tha billzC-Kret-C has tha skillz to pay tha billz

Yea he will.

He thinks just becuase he took the Lil out of his name that hes all grown up

WHERE THE GOLD AT
C-Kret-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 07:02 PM   #10
H_O_V
the HHF

yea, he still a pussy.