Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 08:55 AM   #1
LyricalAssassin
Mr.Immaculate

Rap Worlds Cash: 623.00
LyricalAssassin is a strong force on Rap WorldsLyricalAssassin is a strong force on Rap WorldsLyricalAssassin is a strong force on Rap WorldsLyricalAssassin is a strong force on Rap WorldsLyricalAssassin is a strong force on Rap WorldsLyricalAssassin is a strong force on Rap WorldsLyricalAssassin is a strong force on Rap WorldsLyricalAssassin is a strong force on Rap WorldsLyricalAssassin is a strong force on Rap WorldsLyricalAssassin is a strong force on Rap WorldsLyricalAssassin is a strong force on Rap Worlds

Send a message via Yahoo to LyricalAssassin
War

The aggrivation that comes along with fightin ya own nation/ causes reverberations across your mental location/rupturin ya intellect and casuin parallel retrogradations/reversin the effect of a higha contemplation/this the true emcee not a gangsta imitation/all that set trippin and gang warrin ain't nothin but complications/all the gun blazin and heat packin anin't nothin but dramatization/like George Bush these rappas makin false implications/makin us believ only through bein gangsta can we meet the worlds expectations/callin me average is equal to makin false accusations/and all tha *****s talkin shit is just minor irritations/but when i'm done blazin tha mic they gone quit wit the underestimations/i perfrom lyrical voodoo like i was born a Hatian/watch for the brainstorm while i drop mental precipitation/and thug afta thug it ain't nothin but reiteration/we're stuck wonderland ignorant of our captivation/humans fear the unknown and *****s were the demonstration/we enslave ourselves to ourseleves and still expect gratification/we marinate in hate victims of our own publications/and the result of course will be devestation/wether you die by my tounge or verbal inceneration/no matter the damage done i remember you as God's creation/and man's experimentation is nothin short of infiltration/you can fight back all you want your still prone to my manipulation/as i wrestle with these words your doomed to my written reciprocation/i drop the lyrical nuke so you die of radiation/the revolution is inevitable we are the chose generation/born into destruction we drop bombs for recreation/u bring the world to its knees in the face of a revelation/instead of claimin sides we should be makin mass migrations/instead of trippin over colors we should be makin integrations/i'm just askin for support as i go to war with my nation
Old 09-11-2006, 10:29 AM   #2
~Rose~
..Supreme Queen..

Rap Worlds Cash: 15502.00
~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up

Re: War

Dammit...I just read it...
I'll reply when the links come...
Old 09-11-2006, 04:36 PM   #3
.:i AM wAr:.
blah...blah...blah

Rap Worlds Cash: 515995.00
.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 27
Lost: 6

Send a message via Yahoo to .:i AM wAr:.
Re: War

no links no service....