Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Entertainment & Comedy Corner
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Entertainment & Comedy Corner Talk about Video Games, Films, TV

Old 01-02-2009, 11:21 PM   #11
This Fuckin Guy
8======D

Rap Worlds Cash: 5.01
This Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 2

Send a message via AIM to This Fuckin Guy Send a message via MSN to This Fuckin Guy Send a message via Yahoo to This Fuckin Guy
Re: The Nin9s (Movie) [2007] *Fans of 'Fight Club', 'Memento', etc. -Enter*

Without spoiling anything, I gotta say there were some loose ends. Like there's no reason the phone kept going "Nine, nine, nine, nine" really.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:23 PM   #12
Kosgrove
EGHCK!

Rap Worlds Cash: 187848.00
Kosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. Bush

There's a lotta shit like that though^

Kosgrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 10:44 PM   #13
Ari Gold
The Gold Standard

Rap Worlds Cash: 580.50
Ari Gold is bigger than George W. BushAri Gold is bigger than George W. BushAri Gold is bigger than George W. BushAri Gold is bigger than George W. BushAri Gold is bigger than George W. BushAri Gold is bigger than George W. BushAri Gold is bigger than George W. BushAri Gold is bigger than George W. BushAri Gold is bigger than George W. BushAri Gold is bigger than George W. BushAri Gold is bigger than George W. Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomethingAwfl View Post
Without spoiling anything, I gotta say there were some loose ends. Like there's no reason the phone kept going "Nine, nine, nine, nine" really.
**SPOILERS**

maybe both of you missed it but the thick chick explained, 'maybe it's your sub-conscience trying to remind you of who you are'....remember?

Honestly, watch it a second time, there's so much shit like that that you probably missed or didn't get the first viewing, I even admitted I watched it a second time before I truly understood it.

-

Ari Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:59 PM   #14
This Fuckin Guy
8======D

This Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to This Fuckin Guy Send a message via MSN to This Fuckin Guy Send a message via Yahoo to This Fuckin Guy

^^^^Nah I caught that part, but that's so vague it's like a poor excuse for such a eerie part, when he sees nines everywhere.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:37 PM   #15
Ari Gold
The Gold Standard

Ari Gold is bigger than George W. BushAri Gold is bigger than George W. BushAri Gold is bigger than George W. BushAri Gold is bigger than George W. BushAri Gold is bigger than George W. BushAri Gold is bigger than George W. BushAri Gold is bigger than George W. BushAri Gold is bigger than George W. BushAri Gold is bigger than George W. BushAri Gold is bigger than George W. BushAri Gold is bigger than George W. Bush

Quote:
^^^^Nah I caught that part, but that's so vague it's like a poor excuse for such a eerie part, when he sees nines everywhere.
**SPOILERS**

but dude, that's the whole movie. he keeps seeing 9's and hearing nine because he is a 9, the creator of that universe amongst other kinda 'sub-gods' who create other universes aswell like the blonde chick, the parole officer, the black prosti...but anyway, as long as you got the movie that's fine.

-

Old 01-05-2009, 06:41 PM   #16
Kosgrove
EGHCK!

Rap Worlds Cash: 187848.00
Kosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. Bush

People who haven't seen the film yet DON'T READ THIS POST...

Sorry if I am being dumb but what about the bit where the doors to the upstairs bedroom start shaking? I never got that.

Kosgrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:33 PM   #17
This Fuckin Guy
8======D

^^^^A reference to one of the other two lives he leads. I've only seen it once so I didn't go back and check, but to me it sounded more like a bed creaking, which could be like the 3rd Life (Video Game Designer) banging his wife maybe...??.... Or maybe it was actually in the movie and I just didn't catch it. Hoodstar?
Old 01-06-2009, 08:14 PM   #18
Ari Gold
The Gold Standard

**SPOILERS**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screech View Post
People who haven't seen the film yet DON'T READ THIS POST...

Sorry if I am being dumb but what about the bit where the doors to the upstairs bedroom start shaking? I never got that.
Quote:
^^^^A reference to one of the other two lives he leads. I've only seen it once so I didn't go back and check, but to me it sounded more like a bed creaking, which could be like the 3rd Life (Video Game Designer) banging his wife maybe...??.... Or maybe it was actually in the movie and I just didn't catch it. Hoodstar?

Pretty good 6ipleTrix (I think that's you?) for only seeing it once and actually getting what the gist of the movie was, Cosgrove, you need to watch it again, not to be a dick but it sounds like you really didn't get the movie.

The noise was actually dogs running around (the writer's pugs), because him being a "crackhead" (metaphore) and creating all of these different 'versions' of his unverse were conflicting with eachother, when he heard that he didn't know what it was, but it was the writer's dogs running around upstairs in one of his other versions of his world.

Also, the writer has the same experience because he tells the fat chick actor in the second part in the bar that he thought he heard 'a lady singing', the lady singing was from part 1 just another version of the 90 versions of his world he created. The writer also said he saw someone, he thought he ran into somebody and he thought it was himself, and you see this when in the first part when he actually does run into himself, just in a different version of his universe and he then steps on the moustrap.

Honestly, you both and anybody else who saw it should watch it atleast twice, that's why I said fans of Fight Club, Fight Club is better the second time you watch it (or it ewas for me atleast) and even the third time, same with this movie because you pick up on these types of subtle things on second, third, fourth viewings etc. It's a very good movie.

-

Last edited by Ari Gold; 01-06-2009 at 08:17 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:59 PM   #19
This Fuckin Guy
8======D

^^^^Lol what was the point of that giant gap at the end of your post...?

....shit I did it too
Old 01-07-2009, 09:39 PM   #20
Ari Gold
The Gold Standard

^lol

i've seen shit before mayne where somebody don't put da damn space at the end an i start readin it and ruins some shit....that why i leave the

at the end