Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Entertainment & Comedy Corner
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Entertainment & Comedy Corner Talk about Video Games, Films, TV

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 10:48 PM   #1
Brainsick
.eatit.

Rap Worlds Cash: 6875.01
Brainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 3
Lost: 0

Send a message via AIM to Brainsick Send a message via MSN to Brainsick
Scare Tactics.

Possibly one of the best shows on Television right now.Got any favorite episodes?

Is God willing to prevent evil,but not able?
Then he is omnipotent.
Is he able,but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?

Quote:
[08-04, 11:10] ~Barz~ I can't fuckin take the Aaliyah stuff! Just stop it already!!!

Quote:
YWE :John Holmes, you are easily the worst person on Rapworlds. I can honestly say that I do not like you one bit and yet I love you enough to have prayed for you multiple times. God bless your soul. From this point on, I have nothing else to say to you
Brainsick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 12:03 AM   #2
Roscoe.
Martiiiiin

Rap Worlds Cash: 899.44
Roscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1

Re: Scare Tactics.

I don't really watch it but I've seen some things. The funniest thing I ever saw was that one w/ the gay PETA guy and they had a gremlin looking thing. He started screaming & said "Ahhhh a demon!" It was classic.
Roscoe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 12:13 AM   #3
Lady ASG
Call Me Ur HIGHness

Location: I'm up on the moon... posted up with a blunt and a brew
Rap Worlds Cash: 1332.13
Lady ASG is bigger than George W. BushLady ASG is bigger than George W. BushLady ASG is bigger than George W. BushLady ASG is bigger than George W. BushLady ASG is bigger than George W. BushLady ASG is bigger than George W. BushLady ASG is bigger than George W. BushLady ASG is bigger than George W. BushLady ASG is bigger than George W. BushLady ASG is bigger than George W. BushLady ASG is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via MSN to Lady ASG Send a message via Yahoo to Lady ASG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Gambino View Post
I don't really watch it but I've seen some things. The funniest thing I ever saw was that one w/ the gay PETA guy and they had a gremlin looking thing. He started screaming & said "Ahhhh a demon!" It was classic.
that was a good one. there was one with a vampire, that was golden.
Youtube vids

Hip Hop is not on the radio

Last edited by Lady ASG; 07-24-2008 at 12:14 AM.
Lady ASG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 12:24 AM   #4
Bruh Man
Upstairs 5th flo\'

Rap Worlds Cash: 20757.50
Bruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. Bush

Neva saw it...
Bruh Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 12:24 AM   #5
Brainsick
.eatit.

Brainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. BushBrainsick is bigger than George W. Bush

My favorite one had to be where the black dude and his girlfriend were being driven somewhere and some alien monster type thing came out of a big light and dragged the driver(the guy who set them up)..out of the car and pretended to eat him..

The Black dude put on the jets and left his girl there stuck in the backseat of the car while she cried

pure classic.

Then he is omnipotent.
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?

Quote:
[08-04, 11:10] ~Barz~ I can't fuckin take the Aaliyah stuff! Just stop it already!!!

Quote:
YWE :John Holmes, you are easily the worst person on Rapworlds. I can honestly say that I do not like you one bit and yet I love you enough to have prayed for you multiple times. God bless your soul. From this point on, I have nothing else to say to you
Old 07-24-2008, 02:18 AM   #6
Pull a 187
5 Star Wave General

Rap Worlds Cash: 3097.00
Pull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 5
Lost: 18

Send a message via AIM to Pull a 187 Send a message via MSN to Pull a 187 Send a message via Yahoo to Pull a 187

how about the episode when the government stages terrorist attacks to scare america into allowing them to pass new laws (that citizens will regret not looking into later)to strip them of their rights to setup an military type of government later on.. and erm.., go attack the middle east a lil more, let the peace loving perfect religion, better known as islam take the blame all while making tons of money off of gas...?

i love that episode^^
FREE TERRELL
REST IN PEACE JUSTIN MENDEZ
FREE KLONDIKE KAT
FREE ICE LORD
Pull a 187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 02:45 AM   #7
Brainsick
.eatit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun TzU View Post
let the peace loving perfect religion, better known as islam take the blame all while making tons of money off of gas...?
Peace loving?..They are the same people that want to kill us because we don't believe in Allah..The same peace loving saints whose Philosophy is "Believe in Islam,or die."

I love that Episode because people are actually brainwashed to follow that 'Praise Allah' and get 14 virgins garbage.

Before you try and challenge my religion,I am agnostic.Nothing you can say will offend me.

Fuck Islam.

EDIT : No offense.

Then he is omnipotent.
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Brainsick; 07-24-2008 at 02:48 AM.
Old 07-24-2008, 02:18 PM   #8
Killuminati96
Rap Worlds God

Rap Worlds Cash: 1315.00
Killuminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Gambino View Post

I remember that one that was fucking hilarious and the gremlin type shit looked Ode funny.
Old 07-24-2008, 02:32 PM   #9
Pull a 187
5 Star Wave General

Rap Worlds Cash: 3097.00
Pull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 5
Lost: 18

Send a message via AIM to Pull a 187 Send a message via MSN to Pull a 187 Send a message via Yahoo to Pull a 187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainsick View Post
Peace loving?..They are the same people that want to kill us because we don't believe in Allah..The same peace loving saints whose Philosophy is "Believe in Islam,or die."

I love that Episode because people are actually brainwashed to follow that 'Praise Allah' and get 14 virgins garbage.

Before you try and challenge my religion,I am agnostic.Nothing you can say will offend me.

Fuck Islam.

EDIT : No offense.
NOTICE FOR YOU DUMBFUCK: I SAID THE RELIGION IS PERFECT AND PEACELOVING, NOT ALL OF ITS FOLLOWERS. MUSLIMS ARE HUMANS LIKE YOU AND WILL FUCK UP EVERY NOW AND THEN LIKE YOU... BUT THE RELIGION IT SELF, IT'S TEACHINGS, WAY OF LIFE, ETC IS PERFECT...
whos killing who? whos killing innocent women and children in palestine as we speak? whos supplying weapons to the jews army to kill them?(USA) who gives israel over 5 billion dollars a year for weapons, etc,?(USA)?.. whos soldiers are rapin women in iraq? whos priests are rapin kids?
our religion doesnt teach that you should kill someone for not believing in allah... if you looked up your history instead of being the ignorant person you are, you would know that one of the prophets most beloved family members was a pagan....if any muslim says kill innocent people he is indeed wrong... but theres nothing wrong with fighting back.. if i was in palestine right now id pick up a rifle and go fight too fuck lettin my people be oppressed and die... and if any muslims use that philosophy.. that IS NOT ISLAM, THAT IS THEIR IGNORANT WAY OF THINKING... your dumb... your supposed to JUDGE THE RELIGION BY WHAT IT TEACHES, NO BY THE FOLLOWERS.

edit: fuck agnostic. YES OFFENSE. and fuck the american government...
FREE TERRELL
REST IN PEACE JUSTIN MENDEZ
FREE KLONDIKE KAT
FREE ICE LORD

Last edited by Pull a 187; 07-24-2008 at 02:36 PM.
Pull a 187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 03:09 PM   #10
Brainsick
.eatit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun TzU View Post
edit: fuck agnostic. YES OFFENSE. and fuck the american government...
You saying "fuck agnostic" means nothing to me.Religion is a tool to occupy the mind,so i will take no part.Don't say fuck the American government because according to your Info,you live in Texas.The United states ratified the First Amendment in 1791 so you can express your freedom of religion freely without punishment.

I'm not going to research and investigate the Muslim religion because I think it's garbage.I think every religion is garbage;more some then others.

by the way..nothing is "Perfect"..especially religion.You sir,are a tool.

Then he is omnipotent.
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?

Quote:

Quote: