Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Entertainment & Comedy Corner
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Entertainment & Comedy Corner Talk about Video Games, Films, TV

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 49 votes, 4.90 average. Display Modes
Old 08-07-2007, 01:12 AM   #51
Misanthropist
The Terrorist

Rap Worlds Cash: 395.00
Misanthropist is one of the illestMisanthropist is one of the illestMisanthropist is one of the illestMisanthropist is one of the illestMisanthropist is one of the illestMisanthropist is one of the illestMisanthropist is one of the illestMisanthropist is one of the illestMisanthropist is one of the illestMisanthropist is one of the illestMisanthropist is one of the illest

Re: Last Film You Watched

Goodfellas
5/5

Misanthropist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:24 AM   #52
CDoc

Rap Worlds Cash: 660.00
CDoc is a dope memberCDoc is a dope memberCDoc is a dope member

Won: 1
Lost: 1

Send a message via AIM to CDoc

I watched ur mom, she gave me the film n I gave her the credits
Old 08-07-2007, 01:26 AM   #53
Misanthropist
The Terrorist

Misanthropist is one of the illestMisanthropist is one of the illestMisanthropist is one of the illestMisanthropist is one of the illestMisanthropist is one of the illestMisanthropist is one of the illestMisanthropist is one of the illestMisanthropist is one of the illestMisanthropist is one of the illestMisanthropist is one of the illestMisanthropist is one of the illest

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDoc View Post
I watched ur mom, she gave me the film n I gave her the credits
You ruined a beautiful thread. I hope you die.

Old 08-08-2007, 01:45 AM   #54
[Gem]
Crazy Mutharfucka

Rap Worlds Cash: 86681.00
[Gem] is bigger than George W. Bush[Gem] is bigger than George W. Bush[Gem] is bigger than George W. Bush[Gem] is bigger than George W. Bush[Gem] is bigger than George W. Bush[Gem] is bigger than George W. Bush[Gem] is bigger than George W. Bush[Gem] is bigger than George W. Bush[Gem] is bigger than George W. Bush[Gem] is bigger than George W. Bush[Gem] is bigger than George W. Bush

Kung Fu Hustle... again.

Love it! 4.5/5
Old 08-08-2007, 02:00 AM   #55
Misanthropist
The Terrorist

Spiderman 3

2.7/5

Old 08-08-2007, 03:42 AM   #56
Ezekiel
....CHILD RAPIST....

Rap Worlds Cash: 87988.00
Ezekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to Ezekiel Send a message via MSN to Ezekiel

The Condemned

4/5

Coming this summer

Quote:
oblivvy: lil wayne > biggie
EzekielhatesBliv: lmfao
EzekielhatesBliv: wow
EzekielhatesBliv: u did NOT just go there
oblivvy: why? lol 'cos everyone else thinks hes a legend i have to? tha guy had a crap voice, was boring and is overrated IMO.. just 'cos everyone else loves him doesn't mean i have to! get out of taht sheep mentality you jew
When you know the human race is doomed
Ezekiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 06:28 AM   #57
dj_mc_producer

Rap Worlds Cash: 7904.50
dj_mc_producer is one of the illestdj_mc_producer is one of the illestdj_mc_producer is one of the illestdj_mc_producer is one of the illestdj_mc_producer is one of the illestdj_mc_producer is one of the illestdj_mc_producer is one of the illestdj_mc_producer is one of the illestdj_mc_producer is one of the illestdj_mc_producer is one of the illestdj_mc_producer is one of the illest

Snatch. 99/100

"The problem with pikies or gyspsies is you can never understand what the fuck they're saying, it's not Irish, it's not English, it's just pikie."
dj_mc_producer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 08:53 AM   #58
Florida Breeze
Pimp Chad Since 88

Rap Worlds Cash: 33430.00
Florida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 7

Send a message via AIM to Florida Breeze

Zodiac...

...it was anti-climatic. I know it was based on a true story, but fuck keeping it real, they could have easily made this movie amazing. It started off real strong, but it just kind of sputtered til the end, and then nothing.

INI ft. Pete Rock

Fakin Jax'

Florida Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 03:45 PM   #59
ReyD8
The Last Hope...

Rap Worlds Cash: 2268.00
ReyD8 is smoking this mutharfucka upReyD8 is smoking this mutharfucka upReyD8 is smoking this mutharfucka upReyD8 is smoking this mutharfucka upReyD8 is smoking this mutharfucka upReyD8 is smoking this mutharfucka upReyD8 is smoking this mutharfucka upReyD8 is smoking this mutharfucka upReyD8 is smoking this mutharfucka upReyD8 is smoking this mutharfucka upReyD8 is smoking this mutharfucka up

Send a message via AIM to ReyD8

i agree with you^^^

but the last movie i saw was hannibal rising

i would give i a 3/5

it was ok
ReyD8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 04:27 PM   #60
This Fuckin Guy
8======D

Rap Worlds Cash: 5.01
This Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 2

Send a message via AIM to This Fuckin Guy Send a message via MSN to This Fuckin Guy Send a message via Yahoo to This Fuckin Guy

Deja Vu ....... 7.5/10, definitely an enjoyable film, don't know if I'd watch it again though.

23 ............. 7/10. Interesting enough to keep my attention, Jim Carrey's acting was surprisingly not too bad, and the ending twist was pretty decent.