Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Entertainment & Comedy Corner
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Entertainment & Comedy Corner Talk about Video Games, Films, TV

Old 09-11-2007, 05:16 PM   #1
Florida Breeze
Pimp Chad Since 88

Rap Worlds Cash: 33430.00
Florida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 7

Send a message via AIM to Florida Breeze
Slusho!

http://www.slusho.jp/

Somehow, this is related to Cloverfield...the preview that was shown during Transformers. The movie comes out 1.18.08

Anyone got any information on this movie?

INI ft. Pete Rock

Fakin Jax'

Florida Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 05:22 PM   #2
Dezpotic
Not Invited To Orgy

Rap Worlds Cash: 4970.00
Dezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 2
Lost: 0

Re: Slusho!

that's strange, how do you know it has something to do with cloverfield? I wish I could tell you what that thing is gonna be about, but they've been closedmouthed as hell about the details

dumb people thought it'd be about voltron, but I'd guess that's a crock, and if this site is related, then I am completely fucking lost...I dunno, I was thinking maybe something kinda like Cthulu?

the problem with love stories is that they are always really long and never very funny.
So I am going to tell a sex story.
One time, I fucked a Camel, and I was all yelling "how many humps now, bitch?!"

Dezpotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 05:25 PM   #3
Florida Breeze
Pimp Chad Since 88

Florida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. Bush

I thought it was Voltron at first, lol. They said something in the street like.. "It looks like a giant lion"

Who knows?

But I read somewhere this Slusho site has subliminal clues as to the plot of Cloverfield.

I went through the Slusho site, and it's obviously a clever yet vague promotion for something. It's not for a real product... AND...there's giant robot and sea monster references all over the site.

INI ft. Pete Rock

Fakin Jax'

Old 09-11-2007, 05:38 PM   #4
Dezpotic
Not Invited To Orgy

Dezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. Bush

oh

sorry for sort of half-assedly calling you dumb

anyways, I don't know, I remember the whole lion thing, and it didn't sound like "lion" to me...I think they said "it's alive"

listen to it again

like the "beast from 20,000 fathoms"

"it's alive" was the tagline

in the beast, the beast is woken up around the polar icecaps

and on the slusho site, they say that the "ingredient" had to be preserved under a near frozen state

plus, it's tearing up new york

it's an idea

the robot thing I can't account for, though..

edit: ok, the production company behind the film is Bad Robot, so that was probably a reference to that, just giving a clue that slusho had to do with the film maybe

I think the ingredient is some kind of parasite, since they're using it as a codeword for the movie

the problem with love stories is that they are always really long and never very funny.

Last edited by Dezpotic; 09-11-2007 at 05:47 PM.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:50 PM   #5
Florida Breeze
Pimp Chad Since 88

awww....and dont sweat it, I'm pretty dumb.

Yeah, there's a lot of stuff out there, but not enough to put it all together yet.

All I know is, this movie is going to be fucking awesome!

It's been awhile since there's been a 'giant monster tearing up a heavily populated city' movie. Hopefully it's good, and not shitty like the last Godzilla movie.

INI ft. Pete Rock

Fakin Jax'

Old 09-11-2007, 05:51 PM   #6
Dezpotic
Not Invited To Orgy

plus six is obviously important, because nobody drinks six of anything

I'm all over this detective shit, I should be finishing up articles for work, but I'm distracted now

Old 09-11-2007, 05:54 PM   #7
Florida Breeze
Pimp Chad Since 88

There's six robots on that site...

Or... maybe it's 666, and it's some kind of Armageddon/Apocalypse type film?

INI ft. Pete Rock

Fakin Jax'

Old 09-11-2007, 05:55 PM   #8
Dezpotic
Not Invited To Orgy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida Breeze View Post
awww....and dont sweat it, I'm pretty dumb.

Yeah, there's a lot of stuff out there, but not enough to put it all together yet.

All I know is, this movie is going to be fucking awesome!

It's been awhile since there's been a 'giant monster tearing up a heavily populated city' movie. Hopefully it's good, and not shitty like the last Godzilla movie.
word, I love godzilla, but not the new one

the old ones always have me rolling, though, with Godzilla being this cranky lizard that comes up and fights exactly like a guy in a suit..I remember one where he elbow-drops a crab, then rips off its pincer and mocks it with its own arm

edit: yeah, I was thinking Leviathon maybe

Last edited by Dezpotic; 09-11-2007 at 05:56 PM.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:57 PM   #9
Florida Breeze
Pimp Chad Since 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezpotic View Post
word, I love godzilla, but not the new one

the old ones always have me rolling, though, with Godzilla being this cranky lizard that comes up and fights exactly like a guy in a suit..I remember one where he elbow-drops a crab, then rips off its pincer and mocks it with its own arm

edit: yeah, I was thinking Leviathon maybe

LOL! Imagine Godzilla doing a pelvic thrust, then bitch slapping Mothra!

INI ft. Pete Rock

Fakin Jax'

Old 09-11-2007, 06:46 PM   #10
Dezpotic
Not Invited To Orgy

in Godzilla vs Hedorah, he's been getting pissed off at this pollution monster for pretty much the whole film, only he keeps getting knocked down as the little fucker escapes

so Godzilla displays the ability to fly, then proceeds to rip the eggs out of Hedorah so that it can never have children

they don't show it in this clip, but he also walks off with its eye in his hand, and this kid yells at him "Thank you, Godzilla!"

but Godzilla will have none of that

he turns around, roars, scowls, and breathes fire in the kid's direction

because goddammit, he didn't do this for you, he did it because it was fucking up the ocean he lives in