Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Entertainment & Comedy Corner
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Entertainment & Comedy Corner Talk about Video Games, Films, TV

Old 09-11-2007, 06:51 PM   #11
absentee

Rap Worlds Cash: 19740.01
absentee is bigger than George W. Bushabsentee is bigger than George W. Bushabsentee is bigger than George W. Bushabsentee is bigger than George W. Bushabsentee is bigger than George W. Bushabsentee is bigger than George W. Bushabsentee is bigger than George W. Bushabsentee is bigger than George W. Bushabsentee is bigger than George W. Bushabsentee is bigger than George W. Bushabsentee is bigger than George W. Bush

Re: Slusho!

lol. Where'd you find this slusho site, and are u sure its connected to cloverfield? But for the sake of speculation, I'll assume it is.

Quote:
They said something in the street like.. "It looks like a giant lion"
Yea, that's what it sounds like to me too.

So on to the voltron theory..
- The "you can't drink just six" (There were six pilots commanding the lions that combined to form voltron. and 6 robots on the site)
- The different flavor slusho mixing thingy (Different color robots combining together to form one big one?)
- slusho.jp and the animation on the site (looks japanese.. voltron was originally broadcast in Japan)

but Japan had many "giant monster destroying city" stories.
Namely, Godzilla.
- japanese references (godzilla was created in japan)
- undersea references (godzilla was originally awakened from under the pacific ocean)
- whale references (idk.. whales are the largest animals, godzilla's big?)

or maybe its just a

WHALE MONSTER!!!!!

Here ends my pointless speculation, but whatever the fuck this movie is.. I'm definitely looking forward to 1-18-08

absentee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:59 PM   #12
Alan Johnson
FUCK YOU

Rap Worlds Cash: 100.00
Alan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. Bush

already posted
Old 09-11-2007, 07:01 PM   #13
Dezpotic
Not Invited To Orgy

Rap Worlds Cash: 4970.00
Dezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. BushDezpotic is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 2
Lost: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aevo View Post
lol. Where'd you find this slusho site, and are u sure its connected to cloverfield? But for the sake of speculation, I'll assume it is.

Yea, that's what it sounds like to me too.

So on to the voltron theory..
- The "you can't drink just six" (There were six pilots commanding the lions that combined to form voltron. and 6 robots on the site)
- The different flavor slusho mixing thingy (Different color robots combining together to form one big one?)
- slusho.jp and the animation on the site (looks japanese.. voltron was originally broadcast in Japan)

but Japan had many "giant monster destroying city" stories.
Namely, Godzilla.
- japanese references (godzilla was created in japan)
- undersea references (godzilla was originally awakened from under the pacific ocean)
- whale references (idk.. whales are the largest animals, godzilla's big?)

or maybe its just a

WHALE MONSTER!!!!!

Here ends my pointless speculation, but whatever the fuck this movie is.. I'm definitely looking forward to 1-18-08
those are good points, but the director has said that it wasn't voltron, otherwise I'd probably come around to the idea

edit: oh, and slusho is a definite, it's listed on the wikipedia and on an article about the movie on e!

the problem with love stories is that they are always really long and never very funny.
So I am going to tell a sex story.
One time, I fucked a Camel, and I was all yelling "how many humps now, bitch?!"

Last edited by Dezpotic; 09-11-2007 at 07:02 PM.
Dezpotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:12 PM   #14
absentee

Rap Worlds Cash: 19740.01
absentee is bigger than George W. Bushabsentee is bigger than George W. Bushabsentee is bigger than George W. Bushabsentee is bigger than George W. Bushabsentee is bigger than George W. Bushabsentee is bigger than George W. Bushabsentee is bigger than George W. Bushabsentee is bigger than George W. Bushabsentee is bigger than George W. Bushabsentee is bigger than George W. Bushabsentee is bigger than George W. Bush

^
ok, thanks for clarification.

absentee is offline   Reply With Quote