Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Hip Hop Forum
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Hip Hop Forum Exclusively talk about rap & hip hop.

Old 06-28-2007, 03:02 PM   #41
Swagasaurus Rex
Steady Cape Coddin

Rap Worlds Cash: 3640.50
Swagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 11
Lost: 12

Send a message via AIM to Swagasaurus Rex
Re: What's With All These Threads?...

A lot of good points made in this thread, no need for me to comment since what I say really won't be anything that hasn't been said already

Swagasaurus Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 03:04 PM   #42
fopo mofo
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 859.00
fopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold. View Post
I agree the hip hop forum has been getting very repetitive lately, the way I see it there are 3 "genres" of topic here lol, it's either "____ vs. _____", favourites threads, or a news thread, which is why I don't really post here much anymore, unless I can be bothered to wade through all that shit. No one even really discusses anymore, they just say shit like "oh yea he's my GOAT" or "___ > ___" ect.

Exactly. And most people can't back up those opinions, cause most of the time they are either just repeating somethin ScottishHead or GreenY said, or lookin somethin up on Wikipedia or Amazon and spitting it back out here in hopes of gaining some more rep. I guarantee about 40-50% of the people on this site don't even listen to these album they proclaim as "dope as FUCK!!!" I have a strong feeling that alot of these "heads" on here, are actually the opposite.
fopo mofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 03:04 PM   #43
fopo mofo
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 859.00
fopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad gamefopo mofo has mad game

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Concience: View Post
A lot of good points made in this thread, no need for me to comment since what I say really won't be anything that hasn't been said already

Then why did you bother to make a post?
fopo mofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 03:05 PM   #44
Swagasaurus Rex
Steady Cape Coddin

Rap Worlds Cash: 3640.50
Swagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 11
Lost: 12

Send a message via AIM to Swagasaurus Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by fopo mofo View Post
Then why did you bother to make a post?
Why do you always have to call me out?

I'm just saying I agree wit most stuff said

Swagasaurus Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 03:07 PM   #45
.ScottishHead
.ScottoshHod

Rap Worlds Cash: 78868.01
.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush

Re: .................................

Quote:
Man would you stop fuckin puttin yourself above everything that is on, or happens on this site just cause you stepped away from the site for a minute? You joined this site in '03, and were very active up until a few months ago. Everytime you log on you talk about how people on here "need a life" or "care too much" and how it's "just a website". You were just like the same people you ridicule, yet for some reason you think you are so "above" everyone else. I, along with most other members on here (with the exception of the hardcore textcees) log on here as a way to pass the time between our daily activities (or lack thereof for some), and a way to have discussions they may not be able to have with their normal friends (i.e hip hop discussions). And when I/we are on this site, we are thinking about this site, so of course we're gonna talk about the site, and what goes on on the site. There's no difference between me or someone else arguing over a ban or an infraction, and somone complaining about "R W K" (something that seems to be quite popular on here).

This is why I don't like you (whether you care or not), cause you put yourself up so much higher than everyone else, and it shows through in your music, which is why I also don't like your music.
I agree, especially with the first paragraph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan99
You're the biggest playa hater that I have ever known.
.ScottishHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 04:19 PM   #46
Tommy Bunz
RW Juggernaut, Bitch

Tommy Bunz is bigger than George W. BushTommy Bunz is bigger than George W. BushTommy Bunz is bigger than George W. BushTommy Bunz is bigger than George W. BushTommy Bunz is bigger than George W. BushTommy Bunz is bigger than George W. BushTommy Bunz is bigger than George W. BushTommy Bunz is bigger than George W. BushTommy Bunz is bigger than George W. BushTommy Bunz is bigger than George W. BushTommy Bunz is bigger than George W. Bush

Quote:
Yes. Not have a rule at all. Remember when I used to neg. rep you all the time? Well what if I kept doing it, and you were never able to make a thread? That would ruin the purpose of this site, or any forum for that matter. This is a terrible idea. What if someone comes here looking for some help, or for a certain album etc. etc., and they can't because they haven't got enough rep points? That is how "ScottishHead" got here, he was lookin for some tracks by a certain emcee, and now he's one of the most active people. What would have happened if he couldn't make the thread, he probably woulda said fuck this site. (That is just an example, and I only chose to use him cause it was a perfect example of why it's a bad idea). Taking away someone's ability to make a post/thread on a forum completely takes away whatever point that site/forum' existence served.

Again, this is a terrible idea.
Quick question...how were you able to neg rep someone if you have no rep power? Do you post under another name as well? Who are you....
Tommy Bunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 04:28 PM   #47
.ScottishHead
.ScottoshHod

Rap Worlds Cash: 78868.01
.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Bunz View Post
Quick question...how were you able to neg rep someone if you have no rep power? Do you post under another name as well? Who are you....
It's Jack/BobSaget.

Good responses from people, I'm lookin for more though, people don't see what I'm talkin about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan99
You're the biggest playa hater that I have ever known.
.ScottishHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 06:27 PM   #48
#NUMBER9
Mr 312

Rap Worlds Cash: 132935.00
#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 2

Quote:
And to address what X NINE said about simply "ignoring" them, you can't. The HHF these past couple of days have been completely inundated with the exact same type of threads, alot of them pretty mush the exact same thread, just worded differently. Any threads that call for actual discussions about actual music, rather than a rapper's personal life have been pushed out of the first couple of pages, in turn turning the HHF into one big pile of shit. I think mods should do their job in closing and/or deleting these threads upon creation.
OK....................This forum has 4 mods, GREENY, DRAS, CLUSION, AND FUNK M.....3 outta 4 of those mods are actually active, so theres nothin to be worried about.......Like I said b4, you dont like the threads, DONT BOTHER viewin or postin in it, easy......Its just like the radio or MTV, dont like it, turn it off/ignore it......I dont give a fuck about any threads that talk about other shit than music, let em talk, I cant tell no one what to post and not post, cuz thats not up to me to decide.......

So you may as well leave it up to the MODS to decide what gets deleted or closed, since they are the authority in hurr....

Last edited by #NUMBER9; 06-28-2007 at 06:28 PM.
#NUMBER9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 06:43 PM   #49
Cengiz
sucka free

Rap Worlds Cash: 205.00
Cengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. Bush

If i were a mod i'd ban that Damien J cunt.. it'd do the job.

Quote:
Method Man
Ghost & Rae don’t never like nothing anyway…never. Them dudes be looking at they mom’s turkey on Thanksgiving like ‘The fuck is this bullshit??’ (laughs) ‘Man this macaroni is some ol buuulllshit! Megan Good’s titties is some bullshit! Rihanna’s forehead, that’s some bullshit!
Cengiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 06:53 PM   #50
Extra Pressa
P-Body tha god b

Rap Worlds Cash: 242345.94
Extra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 10
Lost: 7

Send a message via MSN to Extra Pressa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cengiz View Post
If i were a mod i'd ban that Damien J cunt.. it'd do the job.
LMAO co-sign
he posts everything he finds

Extra Pressa is offline   Reply With Quote