Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Canibus
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: who's more versatile, tupac or eminem
tupac 9 50.00%
eminem 9 50.00%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Tags
tupac vs eminem

Old 12-24-2009, 04:49 AM   #1
Mike Craig
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 15.00
Mike Craig might aswell go to jail now...Mike Craig might aswell go to jail now...Mike Craig might aswell go to jail now...

Who's more versatile, tupac or eminem?

so this stan i know
is trying to tell me that eminem is more versatile than tupac

i was like

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3whkpvEJkPA"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

iunno how this mawfucka would say that

who you think is more versatile?
Mike Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 06:16 AM   #2
The Troof
Super Fly

Rap Worlds Cash: 274643.00
The Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 2
Lost: 0

Re: Who's more versatile, tupac or eminem?

Eminem isn't very versatile at all. Tupac versatility is overrated. Sure he could be "thug" and than come with something thought provoking, but he was always cliche with it. Regardless, Tupac is still more versatile though, not even worthy of a comparison..

Quote:
[21-09, 01:32] sellindatcrack yo keep pushin me and i'll get verm to murk ur moms too

The Troof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:20 PM   #3
Diablow
loljerdod

Rap Worlds Cash: 102849040.00
Diablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 3

They're both shite.

Ooooooh... It's a Red Pepper Day.

Diablow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:05 PM   #4
joff
Crazy Mutharfucka

Rap Worlds Cash: 3485.00
joff owns Rap Worldsjoff owns Rap Worldsjoff owns Rap Worldsjoff owns Rap Worldsjoff owns Rap Worldsjoff owns Rap Worldsjoff owns Rap Worldsjoff owns Rap Worldsjoff owns Rap Worldsjoff owns Rap Worldsjoff owns Rap Worlds

2pac , i acknowledge eminems skills , but he`s an annoying twat & if he wasn`t white no-one would give a shit about him....

2-pac on the otherhand was a gift from god mayne..... track for track no rapper is more moving or heart felt....
joff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 12:38 PM   #5
DaBonks

Rap Worlds Cash: 520.00
DaBonks has mad gameDaBonks has mad gameDaBonks has mad gameDaBonks has mad gameDaBonks has mad gameDaBonks has mad gameDaBonks has mad gameDaBonks has mad gameDaBonks has mad gameDaBonks has mad gameDaBonks has mad game

Both are stale as fuck, very good, but only can make one or two kind of raps, really.
Versatility isn't a word that should be anywhere near those two.

"Couldn't find a pen had to think of a new trick

This one he wrote in cold blood with a toothpick
On second thought, it's too thick
His assistant said, "DOOM, you sick"
He said, "True" through acoustics"
DaBonks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 03:14 PM   #6
Ohini_Jonez
Amani

Location: City/State of Ohini, Planet Georgia, Stankonia Star System
Rap Worlds Cash: 25452.50
Ohini_Jonez is bigger than George W. BushOhini_Jonez is bigger than George W. BushOhini_Jonez is bigger than George W. BushOhini_Jonez is bigger than George W. BushOhini_Jonez is bigger than George W. BushOhini_Jonez is bigger than George W. BushOhini_Jonez is bigger than George W. BushOhini_Jonez is bigger than George W. BushOhini_Jonez is bigger than George W. BushOhini_Jonez is bigger than George W. BushOhini_Jonez is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1
Lost: 1

Send a message via AIM to Ohini_Jonez

actually, Pac on Me Against The World>>>SSLP... thats the best album.... but i can't comment, Pac was in the industry for 5 years, didn't get to see him evolve, but Eminem has been in it 10 and is still immature as fuck...

both dope though...

*tentative tracklist*

1. Stop Schemin (produced by Anno Domini)
2. I Wish It Was 1992 (produced by Uncle Charlie for Atrax Beats)
3. Basquiat Barz.Warholian Worldplay (produced by Ohini Jonez)
4. Murder (produced by Atrax Beats)
5. Makes Me Weak (produced by Atrax Beats)

yes... Uncle Charlie is a beast...
Ohini_Jonez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 04:34 PM   #7
Deji

Rap Worlds Cash: 495.00
Deji is slowly elevating to the top.Deji is slowly elevating to the top.

To be honest, after spending a few minutes considering the two, I came to a conclusion that I don't really care about versatility when it comes to rappers. Each one has their own style and way of doing things and that's something I like. If I want to listen to a certain type of thing, I know just who to look for. Still, if I had the choice, a lot more rappers would have more versatility.

I like 2 Pac for the emotion he puts into his songs as well as the flow and his voice just hits hard. Eminem for his perfection of flow. I don't care what anyone says, there are very few rappers who are consistently on the flow and can make me smile from impression every 2 lines. He has such a way with words.

I wouldn't consider myself a stan... To be honest, I hate the idea of being a "fan" of anyone.. It's all about the music at the end of the day, but when it comes time to listen to music, I will listen to those same Eminem tracks twice over before listening to the rest of the songs. But I guess he just makes what I like.
Deji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 04:44 PM   #8
yeshua
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 1680.00
yeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illest

Won: 1

Won: 3
Lost: 1

id say em on the versatility... lyrical monster with ill ass flow and concepts who can be introspective while story telling spewing disses and being gay alll at the same time
yeshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:25 PM   #9
Meatloaf
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 1127.50
Meatloaf is smoking this mutharfucka upMeatloaf is smoking this mutharfucka upMeatloaf is smoking this mutharfucka upMeatloaf is smoking this mutharfucka upMeatloaf is smoking this mutharfucka upMeatloaf is smoking this mutharfucka upMeatloaf is smoking this mutharfucka upMeatloaf is smoking this mutharfucka upMeatloaf is smoking this mutharfucka upMeatloaf is smoking this mutharfucka upMeatloaf is smoking this mutharfucka up

Send a message via MSN to Meatloaf

^
http://images.encyclopediadramatica..../fa/Second.jpg
Meatloaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:37 AM   #10
KING COTTON
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 1215.00
KING COTTON is bigger than George W. BushKING COTTON is bigger than George W. BushKING COTTON is bigger than George W. BushKING COTTON is bigger than George W. BushKING COTTON is bigger than George W. BushKING COTTON is bigger than George W. BushKING COTTON is bigger than George W. BushKING COTTON is bigger than George W. BushKING COTTON is bigger than George W. BushKING COTTON is bigger than George W. BushKING COTTON is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to KING COTTON Send a message via MSN to KING COTTON Send a message via Yahoo to KING COTTON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Flor Hor View Post
They're both shite.
^^this to a certain degree, i use to like Em back in the day but that ***** 2 Pac is the most overrated rapper of all time
KING COTTON is offline   Reply With Quote