Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Notorious B.I.G
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: BIGGIE OR TUPAC?
Biggie 57 39.86%
Tupac 86 60.14%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-15-2009, 09:17 AM   #131
Sefira
Spy

Rap Worlds Cash: 55.00
Sefira is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Re: Tupac Or Biggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG Knocc' View Post
Tupac is much better than Biggie because Tupacs lyrics have deep meanings and have a mysterious element to them. What biggie says he means no beating around the bush but Pac is a real thinker who uses his brain when he writes songs.
Man what was so mysterious about Tupacs lyrics? And what are these deep meanings you're talking about? They aint deep, he's just talking about stuff that's going on in the world, it aint deep, it's just everyday life this stuff is going on all around us, but do you really need someone to point it out to you?

I hate it when people decide Pac because they say about some message in the lyrics, and deep meanings, as if they really give two shits about what he's talking about anyway. If you really gave a crap, you'd go out there and do something about the crack dealers selling to kids. Not just sit there, listen to a song and go like "Aww shit, poor kids are addicted to crack, I feel sorry for them" and then go back to eating your Sunday dinner.

Don't get me wrong though, I like Pac, I just don't like people jumping on the bandwagon.

Anyway, I vote Biggie, because of his flow, his deep voice, his comical lyrics and storytelling ability and just the fact that he went from positive to negative and that I can listen to each of his songs from both his albums and enjoy every single one, not just a select few as I feel with Tupacs albums. Not only that, but I love the track production of Biggies albums (not that biggie had much to do with that), they have a sinister/mobster style which went well with his image and his lyrical content.

Tupac had some good lyrics overall, but I don't feel he can touch Biggie in terms of his wordplay and ability, I feel that most of his albums were rushed and that's probably why I can't enjoy them.
Sefira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 11:07 AM   #132
Sefira
Spy

Rap Worlds Cash: 55.00
Sefira is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sefira View Post
.... from positive to negative...
"from negative to positive"

That's the right way around
Sefira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 11:10 AM   #133
ClintEastwood
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 1279342.00
ClintEastwood is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Won: 3
Lost: 0

biggie was garbage

pac was trash

soulja boy >
ClintEastwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:15 PM   #134
Meatloaf
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 1127.50
Meatloaf is smoking this mutharfucka upMeatloaf is smoking this mutharfucka upMeatloaf is smoking this mutharfucka upMeatloaf is smoking this mutharfucka upMeatloaf is smoking this mutharfucka upMeatloaf is smoking this mutharfucka upMeatloaf is smoking this mutharfucka upMeatloaf is smoking this mutharfucka upMeatloaf is smoking this mutharfucka upMeatloaf is smoking this mutharfucka upMeatloaf is smoking this mutharfucka up

Send a message via MSN to Meatloaf

Tupac... Rappers aren't thugs. Rich is not thuggish. Biggie should have shot ya ass.
Meatloaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 02:23 PM   #135
WickedHipHop
Rookie

Rap Worlds Cash: 85.00
WickedHipHop is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Avirex~ View Post
biggie was garbage

pac was trash

soulja boy >
your a fucken comadian, all you soulja boy post are funny as fuck. Pac had some dope songs, to compare sj to pac is just retarded..

WickedHipHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 02:13 AM   #136
murkyary
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 47.50
murkyary is a strong force on Rap Worldsmurkyary is a strong force on Rap Worldsmurkyary is a strong force on Rap Worldsmurkyary is a strong force on Rap Worldsmurkyary is a strong force on Rap Worldsmurkyary is a strong force on Rap Worldsmurkyary is a strong force on Rap Worldsmurkyary is a strong force on Rap Worldsmurkyary is a strong force on Rap Worldsmurkyary is a strong force on Rap Worldsmurkyary is a strong force on Rap Worlds

depends how im feeling. if im down, then tupac. if im feelin to just bump to some shit, biggie. biggie got the rider music, pac had music for the soul.
murkyary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:26 AM   #137
AjaxJefferson

Rap Worlds Cash: 125.00
AjaxJefferson is a dope memberAjaxJefferson is a dope memberAjaxJefferson is a dope memberAjaxJefferson is a dope member

Send a message via MSN to AjaxJefferson

biggie cuz his rhymes better his flow better everything about him is better and biggie kinda underrated now while tupac is overrated in my opinion he gets way more fame than he deserves and he's not even alive.. he only got like 10 or 15 good songs biggie's songs are ALL good every single song he made was good he tried his best to make all his songs sound good thats why he only released 2 albums in his career cuz he took his time with the songs he tried to make em sound as good as possible and thats why he got so many sales dude pac just made a lot of songs and all of them are decent and in my opinion its better to have a few songs but all of them be good instead of have a shitload of songs but all of em are decent.. im done

RIP Biggie and 2Pac even though im not a huge fan of yours or anythin'
AjaxJefferson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 07:54 AM   #138
B Real
Spy

Rap Worlds Cash: 10.00
B Real is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

pac was more revolutioner, more artist than biggie smalls, but biggie , i think, was more smart, better, as rap singer, than pac. he even could remember text in his mind. that's why we got so few text.

...they became notorious for their endorsement of marijuana ... - About DVX

I am asking young people to form a conspiracy against fear... - Afeni Shakur
B Real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 04:38 PM   #139
SANTANA SNOW
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 11220.00
SANTANA SNOW has mad gameSANTANA SNOW has mad gameSANTANA SNOW has mad gameSANTANA SNOW has mad gameSANTANA SNOW has mad gameSANTANA SNOW has mad gameSANTANA SNOW has mad gameSANTANA SNOW has mad gameSANTANA SNOW has mad gameSANTANA SNOW has mad gameSANTANA SNOW has mad game

Won: 4
Lost: 1

pac........
SANTANA SNOW is offline   Reply With Quote