Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 10:08 AM   #1
Azim

Rap Worlds Cash: 30.50
Azim is bigger than George W. BushAzim is bigger than George W. BushAzim is bigger than George W. BushAzim is bigger than George W. BushAzim is bigger than George W. BushAzim is bigger than George W. BushAzim is bigger than George W. BushAzim is bigger than George W. BushAzim is bigger than George W. BushAzim is bigger than George W. BushAzim is bigger than George W. Bush

Ramb Vs. NME-Nem

Topic: Mixtape COver
Size: 450x450

Due Date: 24 Hours After Check In

**Check In - Post Links - Have Fun**

Please read voting rules before voting.

Use this set up when voting please

Design:
Effort:
Creativity:
Text:
Blending:
Image Cutting:
Brushing:
Background:
Old 08-30-2007, 10:13 AM   #2
Nems
Alcoholic Stoner

Rap Worlds Cash: 1883.00
Nems is bigger than George W. BushNems is bigger than George W. BushNems is bigger than George W. BushNems is bigger than George W. BushNems is bigger than George W. BushNems is bigger than George W. BushNems is bigger than George W. BushNems is bigger than George W. BushNems is bigger than George W. BushNems is bigger than George W. BushNems is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 2
Lost: 1

Won: 2

Send a message via AIM to Nems
Re: Ramb Vs. NME-Nem

Old 08-30-2007, 03:34 PM   #3
ramb
-SORRY CONCEPTS-

Rap Worlds Cash: 22691.50
ramb is one of the illestramb is one of the illestramb is one of the illestramb is one of the illestramb is one of the illestramb is one of the illestramb is one of the illestramb is one of the illestramb is one of the illestramb is one of the illestramb is one of the illest

Won: 10
Lost: 4

Send a message via AIM to ramb

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...yecover122.jpg

-SUB.LIMIT.ILL-
SIXSHOT[KO]-MURDEROUS-PROFFESOR.X[KO]-CONCLUSION-ENIGMATIK-TECHNIQUEZ-ESINEM[KO]-BONESTARR-

--A COWARD DIES A THOUSAND DEATHS...A SOLDIER DIES BUT ONCE--
Old 08-30-2007, 04:15 PM   #4
|teChniQueZ|
5 Star General

Rap Worlds Cash: 9330.00
|teChniQueZ| is one of the illest|teChniQueZ| is one of the illest|teChniQueZ| is one of the illest|teChniQueZ| is one of the illest|teChniQueZ| is one of the illest|teChniQueZ| is one of the illest|teChniQueZ| is one of the illest|teChniQueZ| is one of the illest|teChniQueZ| is one of the illest|teChniQueZ| is one of the illest|teChniQueZ| is one of the illest

Send a message via AIM to |teChniQueZ| Send a message via MSN to |teChniQueZ|

Design: Nem
Effort: Nem
Creativity: Nem
Text: Ramb
Blending: Ramb
Image Cutting: N/A
Brushing: Ramb
Background: Ramb

Overall: Ramb

Nem, you're stuck on that same text throughout the piece, try to experiment your text game and add more creativity to it.

Ramb, shits hot, but that glow in the middle? What serves that purpose? The logo on the lower left hand corner is pretty sick, looks authentic with the affect that it's comin off.

Good battle.

Old 08-30-2007, 11:34 PM   #5
This Fuckin Guy
8======D

Rap Worlds Cash: 5.01
This Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 2

Send a message via AIM to This Fuckin Guy Send a message via MSN to This Fuckin Guy Send a message via Yahoo to This Fuckin Guy

Design :: Nem
Creativity :: Tie (nothing amazingly new from either one of you you both just did ya thing)
Colors :: Rambo (I'm not feeling the light on yours Ramb but Nem all you got is black and white with a weird green color so Ramb takes it)
Text :: Rambo (That title text is sick. Nem yours is alright but a bit basic)
Pics :: Tie
Professionalism :: Nem (Rambo the light shine in yours makes it look cheap for some reason)
Background :: Tie

Vote = Nemesis. Fairly close, Nem took it due to his design with the collage look, and because Rambo messed his up with that light in my opinion. Had he not, this would've been a lot closer and he might have taken it. Nem I like your overall design, but try making the colors more appealing and the text a little less basic, Rambo the text is dope just the light that bothers me and maybe something out of the norm for the layout.
Old 09-01-2007, 08:18 AM   #6
coolplaya
SHOOP DA WOOP!11

Rap Worlds Cash: 545.00
coolplaya is bigger than George W. Bushcoolplaya is bigger than George W. Bushcoolplaya is bigger than George W. Bushcoolplaya is bigger than George W. Bushcoolplaya is bigger than George W. Bushcoolplaya is bigger than George W. Bushcoolplaya is bigger than George W. Bushcoolplaya is bigger than George W. Bushcoolplaya is bigger than George W. Bushcoolplaya is bigger than George W. Bushcoolplaya is bigger than George W. Bush

Text: the rambmeister
Blending: Nem
Image Cutting:tie
Brushing:the rambmeister
Background: Nem

Overall: Nem

I think both pieces could of used alot of work but I liked Nems more cause of the creativity and all of the blending and cropping work done but your text game licked the arse of an aids infected tranny monkey named Helga. lol @ stealing a Worth1000 picture -.-

the rambmeister ionno I dont like that glow at all and I'm not really feelin the whole blurred look.
Old 09-01-2007, 10:30 PM   #7
ramb
-SORRY CONCEPTS-

ramb is one of the illestramb is one of the illestramb is one of the illestramb is one of the illestramb is one of the illestramb is one of the illestramb is one of the illestramb is one of the illestramb is one of the illestramb is one of the illestramb is one of the illest

1-2 nem

-SUB.LIMIT.ILL-
SIXSHOT[KO]-MURDEROUS-PROFFESOR.X[KO]-CONCLUSION-ENIGMATIK-TECHNIQUEZ-ESINEM[KO]-BONESTARR-

Old 09-07-2007, 12:33 AM   #8
Caripálido

Rap Worlds Cash: 3235.00
Caripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 29
Lost: 24

Won: 11
Lost: 12

Cool Re: Ramb Vs. NME-Nem

Design: Ramb, even though I think both had a good design on em.
But I belive Rambs overall Feel had a more, eye appealing look to it
from a GFX or any other onlookers pov
Effort:..... we should really get rid of this cat... would it matter if ICU spent 8 days working on a cover and azim spent 8 minutes and made a better cover, why should anyone win a points for such a useless catagory
Creativity:........ heres the tough one.....

Ramb..
Text: eeeehhhhhhh almost a TIe but I perfer rambs text... just a little.. if nems flowed a bit more it would of been a tie.
Blending: Ramb .... reason, he had some crazy colors in there, nothing was mono tone.. everything blended and had a feel to it
Image Cutting: tie
Brushing: I didnt see alot from nem on this cat, so im giving it to ramb
Background: ramb mos def

I liked the look of rambs mixtape alot more, the theme on nems was hard to grasp and it didnt seem too eye catching.... both where good, nems work was good.... I perfer the artwork of ramb though, just looks better to me.

Old 09-09-2007, 12:41 AM   #9
ramb
-SORRY CONCEPTS-

2-2 uppin on the votes

-SUB.LIMIT.ILL-

Old 09-10-2007, 02:01 PM   #10
BoneStarr
Filthy Monkey

Rap Worlds Cash: 1049948.00
BoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1
Lost: 0

Text: Nem
Blending: Nem
Image Cutting: Ram
Brushing: Ram
Background: Nem

I wasn't feeling Rams at all, the bright light in the middle blocked out the text and just took up too much space ruining the whole cover, there was no focal point either, and the common render in the BG doesn't look right. Not the best cover you've done.

Nemazis on the other hand had a better theme and was better put together with decent resources and much better lighting, it would have looked better without that blue graffiti thing though.

All in all i think both of you could have done better, but anyway...

Vote: Nemazis

Closed Thread