Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Entertainment & Comedy Corner
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Entertainment & Comedy Corner Talk about Video Games, Films, TV

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-25-2008, 08:08 PM   #61
J.A.W.

Rap Worlds Cash: 205.00
J.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illest

Won: 5
Lost: 4

Won: 0
Lost: 2

Tournaments Won: 1

Send a message via MSN to J.A.W.
Re: X Box Live Gamer Tags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatic Lokes View Post
Is that game any good my bro is bugging me to take him to Rent it.
get a job then ... lmao..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irate. View Post
anyone played forza 2? if so.. what did you think of it.. i haven't played it yet.. but i'm borrowing it off my bro later today until i buy myself some games
yo irate

forza 2 is SHIT.. as in crap..

i'll give it to you for free tho..

if you live in canada, i'll ship it to you no charge.. if you're in the states you'll need to pay shipping.

it also has marvel ultimate alliance included... it's a double disc set in one case.

PM if you're interested

White Boy To The End!

J.A.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:20 PM   #62
Exothermic
Thermodynamics

Rap Worlds Cash: 20.00
Exothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. Bush

Quote:
^^haha thats the first game i intend to buy.. played that forza for a bit.. but bored of it already.. got month free trial.. and my bro gave me an extra 48 hours.. but probably get a year membership in a couple of weeks..

gamertag: irate1985

are there many good skating games out there? i know of tony hawks.. and as soon as i own that.. i challenge any cunt out there to a game, i'm the combo king unbeatable.. people are like.. yeah i'll kick your ass.. so i'm quiet... i pick up my controller.. and watch them bow their head in shame after
I Shall Add you when my X-Box Gets Fixed
Old 03-25-2008, 09:58 PM   #63
Irate.
Rap Worlds God

Rap Worlds Cash: 29892.00
Irate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 2
Lost: 1

Won: 1

Send a message via MSN to Irate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denz View Post
I think the game "Skate" is the best. You should just download the demo's from the marketplace and see what games you like. I'm sure "skate" is on there.

I'll add you to my friends list when I log on.
yeah i was looking at that skate online earlier.. looks like a mean game its on my to buy list for deffo..
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.A.W. View Post
yo irate

forza 2 is SHIT.. as in crap..

i'll give it to you for free tho..

if you live in canada, i'll ship it to you no charge.. if you're in the states you'll need to pay shipping.

it also has marvel ultimate alliance included... it's a double disc set in one case.

PM if you're interested
lol thanks for the offer mate, but i'll make do without it.. only played it for like 20 mins max before turning it off.. gonna try get a couple of games off my mate tomorrow if i can.. probably have to exchange them for a bit of smoke or summat but should be cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exothermic View Post
I Shall Add you when my X-Box Gets Fixed
is that a challenge i feel coming on? lol cod4.. you'd own me.. only as i suck at 99% of games like that.. but noone beats me in a skating game.. no matter how good they may say or think they are

i think we should set up tournaments and shit for different games once i get a reasonable collection up..

my to buy list.. (based on stuff i seen online and heard about here)
cod4
skate
tony hawks project 8 (haven't played it yet.. but gimme 10-20 mins.. i'll master it even if i am used to playstation controls)
gta iv
fifa 08
virtual fighter 5
Project Gotham Racing 4
Amped 3

Also.. anyone know if the old xbox games work on the 360.. i loaned the old console out to my uncle last week.. got 20-30 games i think..
Irate. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 02:10 PM   #64
Irate.
Rap Worlds God

Irate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. Bush

i bought skate today.. great game imo.. takes some getting used to the whole "flick it" controls.. played online for a while before learning the controls.. and i sucked ass majorly.. probably give it another blast tonight though after i've had a session in career mode
Old 03-26-2008, 02:13 PM   #65
LL Kool-Aid
Go hard or go home

Rap Worlds Cash: 160.50
LL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 13
Lost: 21

That Army of Two is pretty good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadnad View Post
blame the europeans for bringin faggot soccer into their b-balling style

LL Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 06:08 PM   #66
J.A.W.

Rap Worlds Cash: 205.00
J.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illest

Won: 5
Lost: 4

Won: 0

Tournaments Won: 1

Send a message via MSN to J.A.W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatic Lokes View Post
That Army of Two is pretty good.

yes.... yes it is..

White Boy To The End!

J.A.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 02:54 AM   #67
Curse

Rap Worlds Cash: 775.00
Curse is a dope memberCurse is a dope memberCurse is a dope memberCurse is a dope member

Won: 3
Lost: 0

Ty What
Curse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 06:01 AM   #68
Treetop
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 13849.00
Treetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad game

Quote:
yeah i was looking at that skate online earlier.. looks like a mean game its on my to buy list for deffo..

lol thanks for the offer mate, but i'll make do without it.. only played it for like 20 mins max before turning it off.. gonna try get a couple of games off my mate tomorrow if i can.. probably have to exchange them for a bit of smoke or summat but should be cool

is that a challenge i feel coming on? lol cod4.. you'd own me.. only as i suck at 99% of games like that.. but noone beats me in a skating game.. no matter how good they may say or think they are

i think we should set up tournaments and shit for different games once i get a reasonable collection up..

my to buy list.. (based on stuff i seen online and heard about here)
cod4
skate
tony hawks project 8 (haven't played it yet.. but gimme 10-20 mins.. i'll master it even if i am used to playstation controls)
gta iv
fifa 08
virtual fighter 5
Project Gotham Racing 4
Amped 3

Also.. anyone know if the old xbox games work on the 360.. i loaned the old console out to my uncle last week.. got 20-30 games i think..
imo, dont waste your money on virtual fighter 5. I have it for PS3..Definitely not worth the money I spent on it. Yeah, the story mode is different, but once you get your levels up, such as kou if Im not mistaken up to dan, the dans are just ridiculously hard to defeat. Plus, the game offers nothing in the way of upgrades aside from clothing. Its really just a superversion of any other virtual fighter game, with online capabilty. Just a suggestion tho.
Treetop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 06:03 AM   #69
Treetop
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 13849.00
Treetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad gameTreetop has mad game

^^ And Irate. The way I always keep combo's going is the nose manuals, if I remember right. Those are so easy to pull off, and they change the level of difficulty just about every time.
Treetop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 07:38 AM   #70
Irate.
Rap Worlds God

^^thanks for the comments.. yeah as for virtual fighter.. thats just a game i like to play when mates are round.. winner stays on etc.. and loser gets everyone a beer out the fridge and rolls the next joint.. if they lose 3 times in a row.. they pay for the takeaway lol

for the combos.. i still only have skate.. but been playing it online alot lately and gradually mastering the manual combos.. takes the piss though.. like if i get some crazy scoring combo.. and i need to ollie up to a nice ledge or rail to maintain a good speed and miss.. hate it when that shit happens