Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2005, 02:07 PM   #1
~Rose~
..Supreme Queen..

Rap Worlds Cash: 15502.00
~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up

Angry *FaQ/RULES!* (MUST READ BEFORE POSTING)

*FaQ/Rules*

*NeW* Q: What happens if I bite somone elses lines?
A: You're now banned from the BA for a certain period of time, and if it is done again you are banned from the site. It wouldnt be wise for you to recycle either..
Meaning: NO recycling either...the same thing will apply...

Q: What are links according to the BA?
A: A link to another battle that you’ve voted on. Not random links from around RW..

Q: How many links do I need?
A: Two links.

Q: How do I get the links?
A: #1. Go to the Sub-forum titled "Verses Ready, Votes Pending"

#2. Click on any battle you wish and read the verses

#3. Post a vote explaining which verse you thought won the battle

#4. After you've posted, highlight the web address and press CONTROL+C

#5. Save that link somewhere and repeat step #2-#4 for another battle.

#6. Combine both of your two links and paste (CONTROL+V) them in YOUR battle thread

#7. Now you can spit your verse for your battle

Q: Can I use the same two links on one of my other battles?
A: NO. You must have two new links every time you battle.

Q: What happens if I don’t drop the required links?
A: Your battle will be closed until you PM (Private Message) a BA Mod with the links, then it will be re-opened.

Q: Where does the thread go after we drop our verses and links in a thread?
A: It goes to the sub-forum “Verses Ready, Pending Votes”

Q: Where does the thread go after someone wins the battle?
A: To the Battle Archives.

Q: What’s freeposting?
A: Posts that do not have to do with anything about the thread topic(battle).

Q: What happens if I see people freeposting in my battle?
A: They will be given a warning, and if they don’t stop they will be banned from the BA for a certain period of time.

Q: What happens if I freepost in my own battle?
A: A warning will be given, and if you continue the thread will be closed.

Q: How do I get an argument settled, or a thread closed?
A: PM one of the BA mods and he/she will take care of it.

Q: How do I set up a thread correctly?
A: In the title put “(YOUR USERNAME) vs. (YOUR OPPONETS USERNAME)”, and in the thread put the rules for the battle.

Q: What about if my opponent doesn’t want those rules?
A: Then you have to adjust them, or simply don’t do that battle.

Q: What happens if myself or my opponent breaks the rules of the battle?
A: You will be DQed (Disqualified).

Q: Can I vote/battle if I haven’t yet confirmed my email, even though it’s the easiest thing to do?
A: Nope..Confirm ya damn email, or the vote will not be counted. In a battle, you’ll get a warning to confirm it.

Q: I’m lazy, what’s a good voting format to use when I vote on battles?
A: If you don’t use these voting formats, or something similar to it, your vote WILL NOT COUNT.
Voting Format 1:

Punches:
Personals:
Wordplay:
Metas:
Multies:
Structure:
Creativity:
Consistency:
Vote:
Notes/Summary:

Voting Format 2:

Bar for bar breakdown.

With The Same Notes/Summary Section As VF 1

Q: What are the “house rules”?
A: No crew votes, no hate votes, no dickriding votes, no swaying, no biting, no feeding, no PMing and IMing people to vote, and match your opponent's amount of bars.

Now that you know them, you can modify the house rules to suit your battle or at least say house rules and know what they are.

Q: Who are the BA mods?
A: Fixion., Kronologik, Xkwisite, ..E.Z.., ..Ancient.., TCE_Killa

If you have any more questions, PM one of us…

NOW that the rules are broken down, and organized, there is NO EXCUSE not to follow these rules…

....This has officially been rookie proofed....

Thank You,
Battle Arena Moderators

Last edited by Xkwisite; 03-25-2006 at 04:48 AM.
Old 04-24-2005, 02:45 PM   #2
~Rose~
..Supreme Queen..

~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up~Rose~ is smoking this mutharfucka up

Re: *FaQ/RULES!* (MUST READ BEFORE POSTING)

Based on D-Illar-1's original thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Illar-1

1) Before you can battle, you must display at least 1 link to battles voted on per participant.. I do intend to enforce this, and I hope the other mods will also do so... If you dont have the required links, the battle thread will be closed until all participants pm either me or the other mods with links, and then the thread will be reopened.

2) Don't freepost excessively..it makes my job harder.......if i see that there's an unreasonable amount of freeposts in a thread, it will be closed..

3) If you have a request (thread to be moved.. an argument that needs settling) PM me (or the others) for a quicker response to it.

4) Battles are NAME VS NAME!!!!.. not some bullshit "User name [vs] Those bitches who dickride so n so.." If i see this, the thread will be dealt with...

All of these rules will be in effect March 13, 2004 (Saturday).. so any threads made on or after that date will have to abide by these rules.... and that's pretty much it for now..

I've noticed alot of careless votes and people arguin about votes so from now on if you still have a "please confirm email" on your username your vote doesnt count.

also for people who give these half assed votes if your vote does not look like the following format it will automatically be uncounted

Voting Format 1:

Punches:
Personals:
Wordplay:
Metas:
Creativity:
Multis:
Consistency:
Vote:

Voting Format 2:

Bar for Bar breakdown.

Also another New Rule (Instated 9/15/04)
If your battle reaches passed a 2nd page and there is no WINNER of the battle..Im closing your battle and no one wins, nuff said. I'm tired of having to go thru 3-9 pages of arguing and "uppin" just to close a battle. if u cant get thru a battle without shit talkin and uppin every 5 mins then dont come to The Battle Arena.

In case you don't know how to post a link, here is how you do it:

#1. Go to the Subforum titled "Verses Ready, Pending Votes"

#2. Click on any battle you wish and read the verses

#3. Post a vote for whoever you think won that battle

#4. After you've posted, highlight the web address and press CONTROL+C

#5. Save that link somewhere and repeat step #4 for another battle.

#6. Combine both of your two links and paste (CONTROL+V) them in YOUR battle thread

#7. Now you can spit your verse for your battle

For those of you that say house rules in your battle, but don't understand what the house rules are, here they go.

No crew votes, no hate votes, no dickriding votes, no swaying, no biting, no feeding, no PMing and IMing people to vote, and match your opponent's amount of bars.

Now that you know them, you can modify the house rules to suit your battle or at least say house rules and know what they are

PM either BkBrawla, Orcusante, FiXioN, Rose or D-Illar-1 if you need any help
Old 04-24-2005, 03:51 PM   #3
Anono

Rap Worlds Cash: 7915.50
Anono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad gameAnono has mad game

I know this is kinda particular, but I'd appreciate it if you ppl could make ya battle threads as follows:

"Your name as it is when you post" vs. "Your opponent's name as it is when he posts"

Also, any additional notations (like "Round 2", "Crew Battle", etc.) please put in these: [ ]

Not REQUIREMENTS persay, but it just makes less work for me...Thank You.

Last edited by Anono; 04-24-2005 at 03:54 PM.
Old 05-16-2005, 04:33 PM   #4
~Rose~
..Supreme Queen..

If you do not want to allow people with a certain amount of posts to vote, say so at the top of the thread, along with the rules...or else it will not be enforced, and anyone can vote...

Thank You
Old 10-15-2005, 07:15 AM   #5
Vokals
The Original...

Rap Worlds Cash: 444155.00
Vokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 23
Lost: 1

Send a message via AIM to Vokals

All of this still applies... follow the rules then shit will be easy going
Closed Thread