Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Lyrical Warfare > Audio Battle Arena
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Audio Battle Arena Take on Rap Worlds audio MCs. Battles ONLY. Name VS Name. Only

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-25-2006, 03:59 PM   #1
COVERT
AkA Di-Verse

Rap Worlds Cash: 92471.99
COVERT owns Rap WorldsCOVERT owns Rap WorldsCOVERT owns Rap WorldsCOVERT owns Rap WorldsCOVERT owns Rap WorldsCOVERT owns Rap WorldsCOVERT owns Rap WorldsCOVERT owns Rap WorldsCOVERT owns Rap WorldsCOVERT owns Rap WorldsCOVERT owns Rap Worlds

Send a message via AIM to COVERT Send a message via MSN to COVERT
Audio Battle Rules 2006 <<<READ BEFORE POSTING>>>

1. Before you post your audio link, you must post a link to a battle you've voted on. This keeps a cycle of activity going. **** If there are no audio battles available for voting, then go to the audio league and leave a link that you've voted on as a substitute.
2. If you neither audio heads drop a verse within 24 hours after the deadline, (without a note of extension), then it will be closed.
3. Do NOT post your challenges in the Audio Battle Arena. Challenges are issued in the Challengers forum.
4. I reserve the right to delete/close/move any topic at my own discretion within proper reasoning. If you have an issue with the way I do things, I will listen to your opinion through PM, however, do not free post in other people's audio topics or start posting topics of irrelevance. They will be deleted and not listened to.
5. I also reserve the right to enforce new rules.

We will be giving the winner of each battle 200 in RW cash...we are trying to up the activity in this forum to bring some new talent to the site and so the ones alredy here can elevate....

The only other Rules will be the ones the 2 people battling will deside on, but we will enforce there rules aswell.....

You Try And Imatate My Tight Flow....Yet You Still Cant See The Beat Like A Blind Man At A Fight So

COVERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 01:18 PM   #2
Raw Sugar

Rap Worlds Cash: 578.00
Raw Sugar is slowly elevating to the top.Raw Sugar is slowly elevating to the top.

Send a message via AIM to Raw Sugar Send a message via MSN to Raw Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Raw Sugar
Re: Audio Battle Rules 2006 <<<READ BEFORE POSTING>>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by COVERT
1. Before you post your audio link, you must post a link to a battle you've voted on. This keeps a cycle of activity going. **** If there are no audio battles available for voting, then go to the audio league and leave a link that you've voted on as a substitute.
2. If you neither audio heads drop a verse within 24 hours after the deadline, (without a note of extension), then it will be closed.
3. Do NOT post your challenges in the Audio Battle Arena. Challenges are issued in the Challengers forum.
4. I reserve the right to delete/close/move any topic at my own discretion within proper reasoning. If you have an issue with the way I do things, I will listen to your opinion through PM, however, do not free post in other people's audio topics or start posting topics of irrelevance. They will be deleted and not listened to.
5. I also reserve the right to enforce new rules.

We will be giving the winner of each battle 200 in RW cash...we are trying to up the activity in this forum to bring some new talent to the site and so the ones alredy here can elevate....

The only other Rules will be the ones the 2 people battling will deside on, but we will enforce there rules aswell.....
hey ok im confused. i have to vote on a battle before i can do a battle myself? where do we upload the audio file? soundclick good?
how do we know if ppl vote on us? is there a deadline for battles? get back to me soon as you get tha chance.
---Raw sugar---
Raw Sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 01:24 PM   #3
Oblivion
Music Therapy 2008

Rap Worlds Cash: 46930.00
Oblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to Oblivion Send a message via MSN to Oblivion

1] if there are other active battles, you have to vote or yours will be closed. this is to promote activity and enough votes to finish battles
2] soundclick is perfect for your battle tracks
3] people will post there vote in your thread, so just check that
4] deadline is decided between you and your opponent - normally discussed in a call out thread in tha challengers forum

Last edited by Oblivion; 06-25-2006 at 01:27 PM.
Oblivion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 01:24 AM   #4
VOLUME
Rookie

Rap Worlds Cash: 220.00
VOLUME might aswell go to jail now...VOLUME might aswell go to jail now...

Send a message via AIM to VOLUME

What's up. I've been wanting to get an audio battle set up.

And I'm LOST lol

Need some help where to go and set it up. I got the soundclick account. So I'm all set.
VOLUME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 04:41 PM   #5
COVERT
AkA Di-Verse

COVERT owns Rap WorldsCOVERT owns Rap WorldsCOVERT owns Rap WorldsCOVERT owns Rap WorldsCOVERT owns Rap WorldsCOVERT owns Rap WorldsCOVERT owns Rap WorldsCOVERT owns Rap WorldsCOVERT owns Rap WorldsCOVERT owns Rap WorldsCOVERT owns Rap Worlds

go to the challenges forum and post a thread with a title like Open Audio Battle then someone will respond and you come back into here and set the thread or when you have an opponent pm me and i will set the thread for you

You Try And Imatate My Tight Flow....Yet You Still Cant See The Beat Like A Blind Man At A Fight So

Old 04-12-2007, 05:51 AM   #6
MCD
MC Duff

Rap Worlds Cash: 62289.00
MCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to MCD Send a message via MSN to MCD

^^bubblegum slammer?
Old 04-12-2007, 09:12 AM   #7
COVERT
AkA Di-Verse

Abso-Fucking-Lutley

Old 05-04-2007, 10:28 PM   #8
Tha8thWonder
Rookie

Rap Worlds Cash: 80.00
Tha8thWonder is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

HEY BITCHES COUNT US IN!! just hollla on MSN: Untouchable_605@hotmail.com GET AT US.."we'll do a diffrent song each" theres three of us!....need three chumps to end real quick for some fun ahah
Tha8thWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 12:53 PM   #9
blazer89
Rookie

Rap Worlds Cash: 114.00
blazer89 is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Send a message via MSN to blazer89

where the challenges forum?? lol
Old 05-11-2008, 05:03 PM   #10
Mischief
Spy