Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Lyrical Warfare > Audio Battle Arena
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Audio Battle Arena Take on Rap Worlds audio MCs. Battles ONLY. Name VS Name. Only

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-28-2006, 07:21 AM   #11
Delarge.
The Playa.

Rap Worlds Cash: 1797.50
Delarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to Delarge. Send a message via MSN to Delarge.
Re: Attention All Audio Heads!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_DXC...stice%20battle

Enough said.

I'm down for this mal, Dope idea.

Delarge. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 12:46 PM   #12
Qwerty Row
You're Silly

Rap Worlds Cash: 10402.00
Qwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad game

Won: 14
Lost: 12

Won: 0
Lost: 2

i'd hate to admit it...
justice > thesaurus - when you were a faggot teen you must've used gasoline as an acne cream... ill line killer....
Delarge's link > Murder's link
ergo freestyle battles > written battles
but over the net... noone is gonna have as much energy as those guys on the stage and it might seem boring... did you see the way they were jumping around on the stage...
I WILL NOT PISS OFF SCOTTISHHEAD
Qwerty Row is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 01:20 PM   #13
.Murder.

Rap Worlds Cash: 415.00
.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 29
Lost: 24

Lost: 1

Won: 11

um, both of those guys where wack compaired to reed dollars

you should listen to some Eddie Morris.
.Murder. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 03:46 PM   #14
Aura
- Gnothi Sea Uton -

Rap Worlds Cash: 1087.00
Aura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka up

Murder, seriously...? Shut up son...

Freestyling is freestyling... The ones who cheat and drop writtens are NOT freestyling... The art of freestyle is straight off the dome, like E.Z stated. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about... I mean, natural off the top lyrics, what ever comes to mind in the sense of rhyming and battling... You don't understand that some people write flows to beats and claim their freestyling, in order to use the 'freestyle' to gain popularity by being able to spit. You know the difference between *****z on a beat and they mess up but pick it up again? Whether it's wack or not... it's natural flow. Not some bullshit they wrote or a punchline or two they decide to throw in there. FREESTYLE RAP. OLD SCHOOL BRONX BATTLE RAPPING. Then there are some who can freestyle so good that it sounds like it was written... Eminem is the pefect example. I'm sure you seen 8 Mile... I'm sure you seen live battles on stage... The beats in these battles will be randomly selected, just like regular battles....

Last edited by Aura; 07-28-2006 at 03:49 PM.
Aura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 03:49 PM   #15
.Murder.

.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush

W/e winners drop writtens losers make up shit off the dome.
Just look at Jin vs Verse thats a prime example.
Old 07-28-2006, 03:53 PM   #16
Aura
- Gnothi Sea Uton -

Rap Worlds Cash: 1087.00
Aura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka up

Yeah but...Defending that just makes Jin look like a fraud. When Jin was on 106 and Park, HE KILLED *****S OFF THE TOP OF THE DOME... They don't get to practice there rhymes to the beat the DJ selects homie... If Jin wrote his bars and put more thought into it... Common sense, who the hell do you think would win? But something Jin wrote against one of Eminems freestyles off the head, and Jin gets fucking smashed.. no questions asked. People like Jay Z and Nas had 'written battles' that's what they are called. Freestyle battles are completely different. You can't compare a written flow to a freestyle.
Aura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 04:05 PM   #17
Oblivion
Music Therapy 2008

Rap Worlds Cash: 46930.00
Oblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to Oblivion Send a message via MSN to Oblivion

does Murder not understand tha importance/purity of freestyle battles? and there place in hip hop culture/history? seriously now
Old 07-28-2006, 04:55 PM   #18
Qwerty Row
You're Silly

Qwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad game

i know... he cant possibly understand.... ok lame... think about it like this... reed dollaz vs. the austrailian guy justice.... justice would win in a freestyle battle because he would be clowning the shit out of reed dollaz, talkin about looks and real things.... reed dollaz would just talk about how much cocaine he flips, how he can kill him with a gun he has never seen in real life and about how much gangsta he is than him... in a freestyle battle noone really cares to hear about taking someone's life all the time... guns are easy as shit to rap about but to think on ya feet and talk solely about your opponent requires more skill than recalling something you wrote and memorized... if justice freestyle battles reed his verse will not be able to be used on another emcee.... whereas reed would prolly bring the same material he used in another battle....
Old 07-28-2006, 04:59 PM   #19
.Murder.

You guys are fucking retarded

Jin mixes shit off the dome & combines that with writtens. All the good freestylers do it.
Its just part of the game, Your a dumbass if you go into a battle with no gameplan and no lines to back you up if you cant think of anything.

Thats why you see guys rhyme ***** after each sentence.
Old 07-28-2006, 05:15 PM   #20
Qwerty Row
You're Silly

dawg one day maybe you'll understand ... what if jin didnt ever right anything he said down .... if he just completely freestyled every song/battle/hook he did... but it came out the same... that would make him a much iller rapper right... so if mook's in a freestyle battle and mook prewrote his verse against jin who freestyled... who is the better emcee? ; the one who won?; the one who freestyled? or the one who cheated and prewrote his verse... i'd respect the one who went off the top...