Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Lyrical Warfare > Audio Battle Arena
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Audio Battle Arena Take on Rap Worlds audio MCs. Battles ONLY. Name VS Name. Only

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-28-2006, 05:25 PM   #21
Aura
- Gnothi Sea Uton -

Rap Worlds Cash: 1087.00
Aura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka up

Re: Attention All Audio Heads!

Man... You're just hopeless..
Aura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 05:28 PM   #22
Aura
- Gnothi Sea Uton -

Aura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka upAura is smoking this mutharfucka up

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Murder.
You guys are fucking retarded

Jin mixes shit off the dome & combines that with writtens. All the good freestylers do it.
Its just part of the game, Your a dumbass if you go into a battle with no gameplan and no lines to back you up if you cant think of anything.

Thats why you see guys rhyme ***** after each sentence.
Just shut up man... You're totally missing the point...

We know wtf Jin does... But what WE are saying is that THIS is NATURAL OFF THE TOP... No written add-ins... Straight spit... Nobody cares about what Jin's doing and how he's doing his freestyles... We're talking about the original art of just spitting what ever comes to mind, before these commericial rappers started tainting it with pre written bars... You push yourself to keep it tight and if you fuck up.. who cares? Start a new rhyme See example:

Off the head, whether it makes sense or not:

How's this kid schoolin' a vet, seems like these rookie rappers are losin' respect
So Murder's giving pointers on audio frees when he ain't even doing it yet
Who's heard of his garbage? His name is scary but he's nerdy regardless
And 'tossin water on power boxes' is closest he'll come to 'murdering charges'

Which is off of the dome... So spontaneous, with direct personals based on my knowledge of you... And what you're talking about is prewriting punchlines and using them in and out of a freestyle. Like I have

It's like 'giving fiends cell phones'.. I make sure that they're keeping a 'Boost Mobile'

And splicing that in a freestyle. Which is NOT wtf I'm talking about... What I'm talking about is fresh off the head, did you see '*****' at the end of those keyed bars? No... So that just goes to show that you're another stereotypical viewer of the rap game. You damn herb. Now go some where.

Don't even know what natural freestyle is..lmao.. I should have expected this from some fucking goof who's bounces around some tiny room in his trailer singing a parody of the batman theme but inputing Rapworlds in the mix... You are surely the epitome of stupidity. Your understanding of humour is about as fucked up as your understanding of rap. Now...

*pours him a glass of shut the fuck up juice*

Have a drink, you look a bit parched...

Last edited by Aura; 07-28-2006 at 05:34 PM.
Old 07-28-2006, 05:44 PM   #23
Oblivion
Music Therapy 2008

Rap Worlds Cash: 46930.00
Oblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. BushOblivion is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to Oblivion Send a message via MSN to Oblivion

^^ owned!... murder, you understand rap less than a whiteboy from an english village, you need to sort that out. freestyling off tha top is an artform in itself.. incorporating a few pre-thought personals isn't all bad, but spittin writtens is weeeeeeak...

i cant freestyle but i'd love to just have a laugh with some cool heads on yahoo, like E.Z. and Mal and others in this thread... you have got it mixed up... true freestyling is MUCH better than spitting a perfect written battle verse... which tkaes more talent?

A) taking time to write and memorise a battle verse
B) making up decent disses on tha spot and in response to what your opponent said

B, easy
Old 07-28-2006, 06:48 PM   #24
Qwerty Row
You're Silly

Rap Worlds Cash: 10402.00
Qwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad gameQwerty Row has mad game

Won: 14
Lost: 12

Won: 0
Lost: 2

i think murder is finish now...
I WILL NOT PISS OFF SCOTTISHHEAD
I WILL NOT PISS OFF SCOTTISHHEAD
Qwerty Row is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 07:06 PM   #25
Ezekiel
....CHILD RAPIST....

Rap Worlds Cash: 87988.00
Ezekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. BushEzekiel is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to Ezekiel Send a message via MSN to Ezekiel

Owned doesn't sum it up..lmmfao@ the asian bringing up jin lmao suprise suprise...and the link u provided...i could thow a thousand other links to make u look like an idiot..but its wateva..seems to me ur the only one in this place who thinks a prewritten battle ever happens outside the net on stage or someshit lmao..idiot..plain n simple, shit..its like trying to explain shit to Emotionz all ova again

Coming this summer

Quote:
oblivvy: lil wayne > biggie
EzekielhatesBliv: lmfao
EzekielhatesBliv: wow
EzekielhatesBliv: u did NOT just go there
oblivvy: why? lol 'cos everyone else thinks hes a legend i have to? tha guy had a crap voice, was boring and is overrated IMO.. just 'cos everyone else loves him doesn't mean i have to! get out of taht sheep mentality you jew
When you know the human race is doomed
Ezekiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 07:07 PM   #26
Delarge.
The Playa.

Rap Worlds Cash: 1797.50
Delarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to Delarge. Send a message via MSN to Delarge.

Again i reinstate my intrest to doing this.

Delarge. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 07:16 PM   #27
Aura
- Gnothi Sea Uton -

Alright then... So how should we go about this?
Old 07-28-2006, 07:20 PM   #28
Delarge.
The Playa.

Delarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. BushDelarge. is bigger than George W. Bush

Well first you need to see how many people are prepared to do it.

Then just set a date for it to start happening.

Old 07-28-2006, 07:26 PM   #29
.Murder.

Rap Worlds Cash: 415.00
.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush.Murder. is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 29
Lost: 24

Won: 0
Lost: 1

Won: 11
Lost: 12

I didnt even read that fucking book you guys wrote.
You guys are missing the point, I agree with what your saying on some points.
But all experianced freestylers drop writtens its a fact.

EDIT: o nvm you guys are finished "owning" me..

nvm I gotta differnt point of view than you guys I guess.
.Murder. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 07:35 PM   #30
Delarge.
The Playa.

It's not your point of view it's just your expecting them to accept that you have a different opinion then them when you wont accept that they have a different one from you. Some may say thats being a hypocrite.